Ebay / E-commerce

I am in the process of opening my Limited Company (Intl trading, import, export) in Thailand and will have work permit and business visa. My question is that can I open an eBay account, get it verified and receive funds through PayPal into my USD Bank Account in any bank in Thailand. Which bank do you recommend? I was thinking of HSBC. Will the company address (executive desk) be eligble for acceptance by PayPal and eBay? I need a full business account with PayPal without any limit restrictions. Which credit/debit cards should I get and from which bank?

Secondly, are there e-commerce companies in Thailand who can provide online payment processing through secure servers.

Your detailed replies would be highly appreciated.

My direct e-mail address is

Same for MSN messenger.

//Edit: email address removed as per forum rules, to protect against spamming. Please send PM instead.

Edited by Maestro
Email address removed.

You shouldn't have any problems getting business accounts if you have a legally registered business. And as far as I know. PayPal sends two small deposits into your bank accounts which you need to confirm and you're verified.

When setting up a Paypal account i'd recommend setting up a US account, instead of Thai account.

The Thai account is tempting because it lets you withdraw money directly to your Thai back account. However they give you an absolutely terrible exchange rate (like 2 or 3 baht less than the actual exchange per dollar).

Instead you can get a US account and then get the paypal debit card (debit card not available on Thai accounts). You can then withdraw the money via an ATM and get the standard exchange rate.

When setting up a Paypal account i'd recommend setting up a US account, instead of Thai account.

Is it possible ? I think only for US citizens. The rest are called non-resident and hence denied to open US acc. Right ?