confirming DLT site for renewals of Thai drivers license. Although there is a foreigners section one can not use the DLT Smart Queue system

jwest10

My 5 year Thai car drivers license matures on 22nd May 2022 and can not get in to the vidoe for e-learning.
I assume will have to take a trip to DLT HQ in Kanchanaburi
Anyone else having so much trouble but confirming it seems Smart Queue is not really available for foreigners 

So the wife and I passed the E-learning site,  she was able to book a Que using the APP, within days and has a new license, I was unable to use the APP, so I went with her in person to see if I could do it at the same time as her or make an appointment,  Nope, the earliest  date I can get is sometime in July !  <deleted>, who needs one anyway! <deleted> me off!

Edited by thaitom
spelling

26 minutes ago, thaitom said:

So the wife and I passed the E-learning site,  she was able to book a Que using the APP, within days and has a new license, I was unable to use the APP, so I went with her in person to see if I could do it at the same time as her or make an appointment,  Nope, the earliest  date I can get is sometime in July !  <deleted>, who needs one anyway! <deleted> me off!

Presumably she has to put her Thai ID# into the ‘digital Queue’ ???

IF so.. could your wife (or any Thai) use their number and along with your name to get you into the queue ?

With these issues there is often a ‘computer says’ so ‘person says no’ issue which is side-stepped as soon as a basic work-around is found and the ‘person’ simply shrugs their shoulder and goes ‘OK’... 

Worth a try at least...