Thai woman got lucky with gambling win - but when she claims, the cops came calling

webfact

7 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well I am shocked and appalled that the RTP with such a gleaming reputation of honesty and up holding the law without any bias to themselves could be accused of such a thing. I mean cases like this of the police extorting anything in any form are just unheard of right!:whistling:

So, so original.   Where was it confirmed that they were RTP officers?

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well I can assure you that for the 16 years full time that I lived in Thailand  plus the times I go 'back home' and the dealings with the RTP, that not only their reputation but also through their countless actions. They are often service to their own needs and hardly quality public servants. Not all but enough to tarnish them

So where was it not confirmed that they were not RTP. But you obviously no better and seem to be defending the situation.

• Sad 1

On 4/1/2022 at 11:54 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Have a read of this thread and ask how do you know its the Police. as i have mentioned the RTP have a history of having dubious dealings and looking after themselves.

• Haha 1

Not to condone being held-up and I'm sorry she had to go through that. But still............ 

If she had "won" 1.6 million baht instead of 2 million, d'ya think she'd have been unhappy about it? 

Again, lousy that she got robbed. But what was taken was basically "free money," anyway! 555

Really struggling here between, "Man, that's a shame"......... and......... "Yeah, so?" 

(Seems my compassion has limits I haven't really explored, yet!) 

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:
On 4/1/2022 at 10:54 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Have a read of this thread and ask how do you know its the Police. as i have mentioned the RTP have a history of having dubious dealings and looking after themselves.

No need to read it now, that was published the day after you made your allegation and the day after I asked the question!   You had no idea of that development at the time of your post.

• Haha 1