Looking for remote based Account Exec, Biz Dev or Marketing role

I appreciate this is a slight long shot - does not hurt to reach out I guess.

I am looking for an Account Manager or marketing-related role, remote home-based.

I have over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, and eCommerce, beginning in the mid-nineties as a field Business Development Manager for a national furniture manufacturer, before working in eCommerce as a 'New Media Manager' in 2000 for a mobile phone retailer, helping to create an internet presence by forming co-brand re-share campaigns with some pretty huge internet brands and running traditional print campaigns (such as full page readers offer style adverts with large publications), call to action based marketing.

I moved to Thailand in 2003 and a couple of years later, landed a remote role for a small UK media company, launching fax, SMS and email campaigns. Within this role I also launched a reseller division, acquiring and managing 26 resellers in the UK, US, and Australia, taking the annual turnover from a few thousand pounds to seven figures.

In 2009 I started my own business reselling fax advertising broadcasts globally and became one of the largest (by volume) fax broadcasters in the world with customers in US, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand, broadcasting three million fax 'flyers' per day at my peak. I sold mostly to small companies wishing to advertise by fax, managed all campaigns, and also formed a small reseller arm with several other fax broadcasters using my portal. This was achieved through a mixture of old-fashioned 'sleeves rolled up' cold marketing and developing outsourced SEO for my website.

I guess the key aspect of my roles have always related to sales and account management at various levels. My skill set has always pertained to relationship forming through marketing outreach - often jumping in at the deep end and figuring out how to win customers/clients, getting on with it, and making it work. Cementing relationships through great account management has always come quite naturally to me.

My business ended in 2020. Clients had become quite thin on the ground (the technology/service I was selling became antiquated) and whilst the market was niche, I managed to win a huge percentage of it which provided a great living for over 10 years. Unfortunately, the pandemic was the final nail in the coffin. Since 2020 I have been running a few drop shipping projects by launching various websites and promoting through social media channels, freelancing a little copywriting/content-based services. I used Facebook as my main platform for advertising well branded, one-product stores, using freelancers to develop Shopify stores under my artistic direction. Owing to the Apple IOS update last year, Facebook has become quite tough in terms of decent ROAS and it is time I feel to look for something secure and long term.

I am reliable, not a fan of the bar scene here in Thailand, and available to work off-peak hours if the role required to do so. Actually, I have worked some strange hours over the last 10 years, with most of my customers being in the US, the time difference ensured that.

Just putting it out there - I appreciate roles like this are tough to come by in Thailand. But if you happen to be looking for someone with a background similar to mine, it would be great to talk.