TikTok video of kid getting "one soup dinner for five" goes viral

webfact

21 hours ago, starky said:

Lighten up champ, are you going out today to give food and alms to the poor or just berate people? You got a sense of humour bout as good as will Smith. It's a developing nation mate millions starving like all the other developing nations don't need tick tock or whatever the <deleted> it's called to tell me that or did you just realise today? What are you going to do for all the families living on a bowl of noodles a day hero?

......and crickets from the woke peanut gallery of course.

On 4/1/2022 at 8:52 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Poor little kid, probably not getting educated either.

This is shameful with government members being multi millionaires 

I hate to imagine how many times this is occurring here.

This is why poor people should not have kids... but unfortunately governments supports kids from them as they need cheap labor and cheap soldiers.... I would feel ashamed to be a parent nowadays, ou must really understand nothing to have kids, especially when you are poor.

6 minutes ago, thwo said:

This is why poor people should not have kids... but unfortunately governments supports kids from them as they need cheap labor and cheap soldiers.... I would feel ashamed to be a parent nowadays, ou must really understand nothing to have kids, especially when you are poor.

Poor people need to have kids far more so than rich people because they have no assets to carry them into old age. They rely on their kids to support them in old age in countries without a social welfare system. This is precisely why poor people around the world have the most kids.

• Thanks 1