Lazada "Feature" Temporary Or . . .?

HappyExpat57

I just tried ordering three different items on Lazada. I always do the bank transfer using my SCB account, but today using SCB was not an option for all three items. Does anyone know if this is a temporary glitch or has SCB upset the powers that be at Lazada? Lazada chat is currently not available (updating their site they say).

No SCB.jpg

Edited by HappyExpat57
appearance
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jippytum said:

The post was about the lack of SCB banking option not K bank

It could have been the whole system that was affected for all you know and not just the SCB. Thanks to "old croc" for posting that the K bank system is working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

It could have been the whole system that was affected for all you know and not just the SCB. Thanks to "old croc" for posting that the K bank system is working.

Actually he posted a screen shot and it was specific to SCB not being an option.  

As that screen shot mentions via ATM guess it is not direct online payment as Shopee allows?   You have to go out to use an ATM?   In 2017 direct payment via Bangkok Bank online was allowed until late 2018 when BBL was not longer an option so changed to CC.

17 hours ago, jippytum said:

The post was about the lack of SCB banking option not K bank

My reply was to assist the OP by pointing out that the system was working with other banks.

Your petty dismissal of my post was unhelpful and unnecessary.

It does suggest you have issues other than trying to assist with the problem highlighted in the thread.

Edited by Old Croc

On 4/1/2022 at 1:25 PM, kralledr said:

I am seller on lazada, this issue is just temp...

Will return to normal soon

Does that mean we can actually speak on chat line instead of only virtual chatline where you can only ask the questions that they want to answer?

• Like 1

I've been locked out of my Lazada acct. for a week. Unable to contact anyone..The phone hotline gives a recorded message and hangs up. Chat is also useless. Does anyone have an email contact? The one that worked before has been cancelled.

This is my pet peave with them. Shopee responds right away and fixes issues pronto.

customer@Lazada???