LIDOCAINE spray for throat that relieves pain instantly is still not available in Thailand ? The best that they propose are useless herbal spray or not as good as lidocaine difflam forte ?

vidgra

hello,

LIDOCAINE spray for throat that relieves pain instantly is still not available in Thailand ?

The best that they propose are useless herbal spray or not as good as lidocaine difflam forte ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=difflam+forte

How possible that nobody had enough brain to import something that really works ?!

For people who do not know, lidocaine is the only spray that will stop any throat pain instantly as it is a strong analgesic (just as cocaine ???? )

I know that people keep talking about herbal spray that are supposed to work, but clearly not instant and not as good as lidocaine

So sad that this country will never improve.

Don't know if this might help. 

You can buy Bonjela on Lazada. Maybe in Boots as well. Gel for mouth ulcers. Contains lidocaine. You might be able to mix with water and make a gargle.

Edited by phetphet
  • Confused 1

Peel a clove of garlic. cut it in half and leave for 10 minutes to allow the active ingredients to mix. Then chew and allow the juices to run down into your throat.

Sore throats relieved naturally and quickly.

I will even use this method should Covid break through my defenses.

Edited by Moonlover

If you have sore throat pain bad enough to want lidocaine, you may need antibiotics. Best to see a doctor or consult a pharmacist.

While lidocaine will numb the throat it will also make it more irritated in the long term.

Difflam Forte does not contain lidocaine.  Rather it contains  benzydamine hydrochloride. Which is an anti-inflammatory with analgesic/anesthetIc  properties.  And it is available in Thailand.

There is another brand of Difflam in the UK called "Difflam Plus Sore Throat plus Anaesthetic" which does have lidocaine added to it and operhaps that is what you meant.  This formulation is not available here but I suggest you try regular Difflam Forte.

Redoxan (Vit C + zinc) is also very helpful in speeding recovery from a sore throat.

OP - please do nto make multiple posts across different threads for the same thing. The others have been deleted.

13 hours ago, Woof999 said:

I've bought Lidocaine spray in Boots Thailand for several years. Last time was about a year ago.

Do you recall the brand name? As I am not aware of any lidocaine in spray form here.

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 8:32 PM, Sheryl said:

If you have sore throat pain bad enough to want lidocaine, you may need antibiotics. Best to see a doctor or consult a pharmacist.

i find your idea so wrong !

in 2022 we do not have to accept ANY pain even a second !

a standard sore throat is enough to use lidocaine everywhere in the world but not here ? so weird people.... and than you, when I need a doctor I am grown up enough to know it !