Creamfields electronic dance music festival in Pattaya officially announces first round of DJ’s and details

webfact

275627487_487743956184296_8798491670220509668_n-696x464.jpg

PHOTO: CreamfieldsThailand

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya –  Creamfields, the leading EDM music festival in the UK which will be held in Pattaya in May has been officially announced with phase 1 of their DJ lineup.

Creamfields, which presents itself as the leading EDM music festival in the UK, was first launched back in 1998 in Winchester and is regarded worldwide as a leading music festival and event.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The press conference for Creamfields Thailand was held yesterday afternoon (April 4th) at the Nong Nooch Tradition Center and was led by the Chonburi Vice Governor Niti Wiwatwanich and the president of Nong Nooch Garden Mr. Kamphon Sajja.

The event is going to be held on the weekend of May 28th and May 29th from 4:00 P.M to midnight at the Nong Nooch Gardens in Pattaya.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/05/creamfields-electronic-dance-music-festival-in-pattaya-officially-announces-first-round-of-djs-and-details/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-04-06

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 2

I would be happy to pay not to go.....If you like the music the Candy Shop plays on walking street, I am sure you will love this EDM, Hip-hop nightmare..

Thats one reason I like Bamboo Bar and The Beer Garden. none of this EDM nonsense....The Red Car was also ok only playing EDM sometimes...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I am sure you will love this EDM, Hip-hop nightmare..

Maybe I am wrong but I have always thought EDM and hip hop very different........:unsure:

Pre covid days Candy Shop live music was always hip hop, never EDM. Has it changed?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I would be happy to pay not to go.....If you like the music the Candy Shop plays on walking street, I am sure you will love this EDM, Hip-hop nightmare..

Thats one reason I like Bamboo Bar and The Beer Garden. none of this EDM nonsense....The Red Car was also ok only playing EDM sometimes...

EDM and Hip Hop are two complete different genres.

Love me some EDM so I'll defo be going along to this event. can't wait.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Well as far as the Bamboo Bar is concerned 'Where is my change?' 

come on jacko your experienced enough to know just to leave the right money in the bin.....:cheesy:

1 hour ago, Grusa said:

Oh god, I live not far away. Where is the giant  spike of Covid, just when you need it........

Scheduled for after Songkran so should be in full swing by the concert dates.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

come on jacko your experienced enough to know just to leave the right money in the bin.....:cheesy:

I rarely have the right change.... a constant issue here. Pre Covid I would use the ATM, then go into the bank and change it for 100s and 500s. 

• Confused 1

I live about 5kms from there & it was a thoroughly unpleasant few days the last time that they held a dance music wkend.

The sound checks started a day or so beforehand & went on intermittently throughout the day & evening.

There were obviously some aftershow parties because about an hr after the main music stopped it started up again but this time the windows on the house weren't rattling & went on til the early hours.

The roads were gridlocked & that was when the Suk was fully open, it's now a crawl at the best of times with the road works.

One last thing, the Gardens host a large troupe of elephants from calves up to mature adults who communicate on a low spectrum of sound & the baselines that will run for a minimum of 8hrs straight must be torturous for the poor animals who no doubt will be drugged & chained to keep them calm much like a fair amount of the attendees who will also be drugged but not chained.

I will get a hotel in town with the family methinks for the wkend so we can get a bit of peace & sleep.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grusa said:

Oh god, I live not far away. Where is the giant  spike of Covid, just when you need it........

Sorry! That will come 2 w after yet another Omicron superspreading Pattaya festival. The Songran spike will occur just before so you may get your wish but Omicron spikes haven't prevented any other Festivals going ahead!