Makro Banchang

LennyW

The site for the new Makro in Banchang is being prepared now, next to Thaiwatsadu on Sukhumvit opposite Dacon, lets see how that turns out - probably not very foreigner orientated, but we wait and see.

My missis said the big site that's been cleared beside Bangkok Bank is where they're going to put it. We go to Makro in Rayong every now again and find most of what we need. If the Banchang one is similar I guess that will become our main source.

1 minute ago, Eff1n2ret said:

My missis said the big site that's been cleared beside Bangkok Bank is where they're going to put it. We go to Makro in Rayong every now again and find most of what we need. If the Banchang one is similar I guess that will become our main source.

The one next to Bangkok bank is going to be some type of walking street/avenue style shopping/dining venue, quite a sizable project on the 22 rai site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2022 at 12:25 PM, Eff1n2ret said:

The difference between Makro in Pattaya and same name in Rayong is pretty marked. Like different companies, tbh.

Anyway, wait and see..

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

My take on Makro is they will build on the new site next to Thaiwatsadu and the wet market will be on the very large site west of Bangkok Bank

That is indeed where Makro is going.

The site beside the Bangkok Bank has all been split into lots which are marked out and up for sale , roads and drainage in between them going in now.

• Like 1