Baht & Sold

pattayapip

I think facebook market place has effectively killed off Baht & Sold.

That said, I advertised my motorcycle with then a few weeks ago... I received conformation and that was it. No notifications, the site was somewhat slow and glitchy, I doubt I’ll bother using the site again.

Baht & Sold reached 615 people in two weeks.

Facebook Market place reached 12,500 in one week (before I sold it and took it off)

The difference is perhaps 615 people on baht and sold log into look for stuff.... 

Facebook market place is generally full of people browsing and there are an awful lot of tyre kickers and time wasters... ( Bike sold quite quickly in 1 week ).

They used to notify you of replies, that has stopped, plus support would normally answer within a day, but now nothing, its coming up to renew a paid ad i have, but not going to renew if the site is not working (I know listing/Ad still there so people can see, but if any reply you have to log in and contact them direct) Not good

3 minutes ago, pattayapip said:

They used to notify you of replies, that has stopped, plus support would normally answer within a day, but now nothing, its coming up to renew a paid ad i have, but not going to renew if the site is not working (I know listing/Ad still there so people can see, but if any reply you have to log in and contact them direct) Not good

probably another victim of COVID, webmaster team and support team left the building and forgot to turn off the light. I think the owner used to be a regular on TV or another Thai related forum.