Risk of coming back to Thailand when divorcing

Lolothai

1 hour ago, Lolothai said:

She could change her mind and says that I kidnapped my kids, despite the fact that I had a letter from her to take them and she video call the immigration to tell them there is no problem. Also I can even try to make her say on facebook that she wants them with me here to get a better education.

Nope.

How would she know, you are in Thailand?

1 hour ago, Lolothai said:

Also I can even try to make her say on facebook that she wants them with me here to get a better education.

You need a lawyer for instruction. You're making decisions based on emotions not intelligence. I mean no offence, Ive done the same. 

13 hours ago, Lolothai said:

Thank you for your answer, I have only around 350 000 bahts to transfer, I have an application to do it but unfortunately I added the wrong account and I need a OTP code to add the account where the money is.

I also very much want to be able to come back to Thailand for vacation.

Do you know how easy it would be for her to ask the immigration to arrest me, does she just have to go to the immigration and ask? or does she needs a lawyer? if she needs a lawyer then I'm pretty sure she won't bother.

You can spend 350G baht with your ATM card in France. No need to travel back to Thailand.

For some reason after all your troubles you WANT to come back to Thailand.

Give her up man, she gave you up after all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...