TAT signs LOI with THAI and THAI Smile Airways to grow Indian tourist numbers to Thailand

webfact

As long as you are charging entry tax in the form of forced quarantine and Insurance scam, they arent coming. No Indian is coming here to see Temple, they have million more in India...if it isn't cost efficient for them to fly Thailand for vices cheaper in other places they arent coming. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

No Indian is coming here to see Temple, they have million more in India...if it isn't cost efficient for them to fly Thailand for vices cheaper in other places they arent coming. 

Like to point out Thailand its called boom-boom...India its called jiggy-jiggy,  avoid any confusion

Edited by fredscats
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) with Thai Airways International (THAI) and THAI Smile Airways (THAI Smile) to stimulate tourism growth from India, which is one of Thailand’s important source market for visitor arrivals.

Letter of intent?

worthless document.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, garyk said:

First Thailand and TOT targeted China, then China started a world pandemic. Then Thailand and TOT targeted Russia, and Russia started a war with Ukraine.

Now they are targeting India. Maybe a locus plague will befall India.. who knows. If I was India I would brace for a disaster of biblical proportion. 

FYI TOT is a telephone operator.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RandiRona said:

As long as you are charging entry tax in the form of forced quarantine and Insurance scam, they arent coming. No Indian is coming here to see Temple, they have million more in India...if it isn't cost efficient for them to fly Thailand for vices cheaper in other places they arent coming. 

I agree, and China isn't coming either.  They are out of the picture for at least 2 more years.  Not that I care!  The government there is very much enjoying having them not leave the country.