Has anyone ever had a Kasikorn FCD account reject funds/revert to source?

Noticed something odd on a int transfer via EUR a few weeks back, the funds were reverted, the source (my account) automatically resent.

They reverted yet again back to source, only noticed this on EUR account (Hold multiple FCD accounts) and Gov arranged via Elite for the accounts so they know a lot about me as a client.

Not talking about a large sum, merely 150k THB approx. 

Haven't had chance to ring the bank, or visit yet (on a break) but curious if anyone else has had similar recently.

Edited by Jenkins9039

But, where does the money come from? Is it your money?

If not, it has been a mistake done, and they just revert the money to the right full owner or receiver.

Sounds to me that you do not know what money you are talking about.

I can't speak for K-Bank, but I've had many wire transfers returned to sender over the years.  Usually, it was clerical, like mis-spelling the name, leaving out the middle initial, or some other mistake where the name and account number don't match exactly. 

Keep in mind the Thai naming convention and alphabet are so different that oddities that may be overlooked at western banks may trip them up.  Like Joe and Joseph.  Or Doe, John isn't the same as John Doe.

Talk to the bank.  They'll tell you why...

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

But, where does the money come from? Is it your money?

If not, it has been a mistake done, and they just revert the money to the right full owner or receiver.

Sounds to me that you do not know what money you are talking about.

From me personal account at a (financial institution account) to me personal account at Kbank FCD (financial institution) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

From me personal account at a (financial institution account) to me personal account at Kbank FCD (financial institution) 

Ok, sounds strange, but can surely be a mistake between your own accounts. Just a little bit more far fetched. ????