90 day online reporting problem

Anyone else having this problem with the new 90 day  reporting 

I have registered and done my previous 90 day report on the new site 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

though I could not open the previous PDF files 

my new report date is the 24th of April . And have had a reminder email from immigration 

I can successfully log on but cannot get past the first page see photo . 

I acknowledge terms and conditions and click confirm 

then get

No data or insufficient data 

73D1F542-4636-46B6-AE46-5AF3D4AA917E.jpeg

I cannot fully test for the same problem since my report is not not due. Was able to complete the page using the magnifying glass option to complete the report page and check my previous report.

Are you sure you completed all the required fields?

@ubonjoe

thank you for your reply 

that is the only page that comes up . 

I am using my smart phone . The same phone I used on my previous report . 

I cannot check my previous PDF report . 

But the other data to the right of the PDF file is correct 

name , passport , date of birth etc 

1 hour ago, TravelerEastWest said:

Try on a desktop computer...

Thanks for your reply but I do not own a desk top 

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Turn off WiFi, use mobile data. Should work.

I have the same error message/problem on my phone, at home on AIS Fiber/WiFi.

I switch to mobile data and I can log in and view a previous application ro start on anew one.

Thanks 

I did try that with no success. 

Just now, Koratdave said:

I did try that with no success. 

Can you use a different device?

Clear cookies and cache?

Maybe restart your phone, then use mobile data?

You're not running any security software?

This is the exact same device you used ~ 75 days ago to file successfully on this new site?

It's a strange issue, for sure. Once I was able to get in on mobile data, I switched back to WiFi and it worked fine.

I've had similar issues previously with thai extranet apps, as have others.

43 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Can you use a different device?

Clear cookies and cache?

Maybe restart your phone, then use mobile data?

You're not running any security software?

This is the exact same device you used ~ 75 days ago to file successfully on this new site?

It's a strange issue, for sure. Once I was able to get in on mobile data, I switched back to WiFi and it worked fine.

I've had similar issues previously with thai extranet apps, as have others.

I do appreciate you trying to help 

Tried the wives phone . Same problem. 

Cookies and cache cleared 

exact same device as last time I did 90 day 

best I jump in the car and go to immigration after songkran 

3 minutes ago, Koratdave said:

Cookies and cache cleared 

exact same device as last time I did 90 day 

best I jump in the car and go to immigration after songkran 

Try again later or tomorrow since you have plenty of time to do the report if it is not due until next week.

It might be because you are trying to do the 90 day report on the 11th April and it's not due until the 24th. As far as I remember you can register a week before the due date until a week after, you have a 2 week window. You might be getting the error as you are trying to register too early.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Leo123 said:

It might be because you are trying to do the 90 day report on the 11th April and it's not due until the 24th. As far as I remember you can register a week before the due date until a week after, you have a 2 week window. You might be getting the error as you are trying to register too early.

The window is two weeks (15 days in Thai speak) before the due date.  From the online user guide:

image.png.b4c5b89d81b24ce92b2ee2d28ae91ee7.png

On 4/11/2022 at 10:45 AM, oldtrafford said:

I have just lodged mine without issue.

Done on a PC using Chrome.

Was due April 26.

Process took about 2 minutes.

Let us know if it gets approved.  You've submitted a day early for the official window but I think I've read elsewhere of approval being given if submitted slightly early.

My problem. I have been doing 90 day reports online for 3 years. Monday was the first using the new system. As the auto fill does not work on the new form I used my last approval to make sure all info was the same. I was rejected yesterday. The only thing I can see different is on the old system  there is  only an option for British in the nationality (or is it the passport) drop down menu. The new system has many different types of British options. I am using GBR- British. Is this the correct option.

14 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

My problem. I have been doing 90 day reports online for 3 years. Monday was the first using the new system. As the auto fill does not work on the new form I used my last approval to make sure all info was the same. I was rejected yesterday. The only thing I can see different is on the old system  there is  only an option for British in the nationality (or is it the passport) drop down menu. The new system has many different types of British options. I am using GBR- British. Is this the correct option.

The new system wont be making a match with old info you entered before, it will be matching the details you entered when you signed up for the new system.

1 minute ago, stratocaster said:

Thanks guys. At least one problem is eliminated. As I mentioned I copied everything exactly from the last approval slip especially the address.

So a subsequent filing was approved?

Include any building name, and use "Room NNN" for any condo/apartment designation. If in Bangkok, some Khet and Khwang have unusual naming schemes, example Watthana is listed as Vadhana.

Maybe speak with the juristic office to see what address they use with Immigration?

I could not use the old system - I think because my entry card was very old (more than ten years ago) and not in the computer system.

But the new system works great not only does it work smoothly but it sends me an email reminder when the next 90 day report is due.

I use a Mac desktop with Chrome.