CNX/HKT flights

chuang

I don't think there are any international flight originating or terminating in Chiangmai.  I have been searching for several days now and have found nothing.  Everyone I have talked to has said CNX has not opened up for international flights yet.

17 minutes ago, cnx1204 said:

I don't think there are any international flight originating or terminating in Chiangmai.  I have been searching for several days now and have found nothing.  Everyone I have talked to has said CNX has not opened up for international flights yet.

Scoot, CNX-SIN…SIN-CNX

34 minutes ago, cnx1204 said:

Scoot fly's to Singapore, multiple flights each week

54 minutes ago, cnx1204 said:

I don't think you are capable of using Google or even viewing the monthly flight schedule on the CNX FB page. Scoot has being flying SIN-CNX since about November last year. They've upped the flights from twice weekly to nearly daily this month - but hey "everyone I have talked to has said CNX has not opened up for international flights" - pro tip, you might want to find some new friends. 

Here's the latest CNX flight schedule. 

https://www.facebook.com/chiangmaiairport/posts/1290780504749922CP-R

Edited by lordblackader

Thank you all for the assistance...for international flights like Scoot are subject to regulatory approval....For domestic flights I think only Thaivietjetair is operating DIRECT form Chiangmai-Phuket-Chiangmai  thought their website is  little funky or maybe my smart phone.....all other local airlines transit at Bangkok...

Thanks Philip....Problem is you can make bookings in May, but the airline staff cautioned that flights are subject to regulatory approval. or economic considerations.. guarantee confirmation , no no.....thanks anyway.