Hua Hin bus service back from today.

champers

It's going to Jomtien going by the booking engine (although I'm sure a mate said to me the other day when he looked it showed the bus station on Nua).

Fare as shown in the screenshot although there's an online booking fee too.  From my experience a week or two ago you'll only be able to book at the office in Jomtien 2 days in advance maximum (sign on the counter says 1 day).

10:30 departure from Hua Hin IIRC.  23 seater which means the VIP bus with 3 seats across.

image.png.2db30c8a5849b7dbced4992116b7dc22.png

image.png.e88de239f9e86d4827938dd057098b42.png

12 hours ago, champers said:

I saw the notice at the bus station; the ticket counter for busses to HH. I presume the bus is a coach.

I saw it at the bus station at the Hua Hin end at the weekend too and think it mentioned Pattaya rather than Jomtien, but the website seems to differ, for now anyway.  Nua would suit me better.

Yes a coach, but roomier and more comfortable than the ones that go to Ekkamai or the airport.

34 minutes ago, treetops said:

I saw it at the bus station at the Hua Hin end at the weekend too and think it mentioned Pattaya rather than Jomtien, but the website seems to differ, for now anyway.  Nua would suit me better.

Yes a coach, but roomier and more comfortable than the ones that go to Ekkamai or the airport.

My OP clearly states the bus runs from Pattaya, not Jomtien. I was there for a bus to Ekkami.

1 minute ago, champers said:

My OP clearly states the bus runs from Pattaya, not Jomtien. I was there for a bus to Ekkami.

I'm not disagreeing as that's what I recall the notice at Hua Hin Bus Station saying too, just pointing out the web booking portal contradicts this and I for one don't know which is correct.  I've got a contact at Roong Reuang I'll ask.