Where to get Pfizer booster shot in bangkok

spinshock

Hi, 

I have had the first two shots done in Pattaya last year. Both Pfizer. 

However, I am unable to find where I can get a free booster shot at the moment. What is offered by the DMS at MBK shopping center seems to be only for people with other mix/combinations of vaccine. 

Thanks in advance

I'm booked for my second Pfizer booster (previously Az-Az-Pfz) on Thursday at Bang Sue Grand vaccination centre (the big railway station).

@spinshockare you registered with the MorPrompt app?

You should be able to register for a booster here https://aiscallcenter.ais.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/AIS_VaccineForThai_RegStep_18you_28oct_EN.pdf

I'm not totally sure you can get Pfz booster on top of two previous Pfz doses (as noted this combo seems absent from the list), but it can't hurt to ask.

12 hours ago, spinshock said:

What is offered by the DMS at MBK shopping center seems to be only for people with other mix/combinations of vaccine. 

My wife had a third Pfizer at MBK back in Feb when I had my 3rd Thai AZ.

I had my booster shot in the UK as well as my original 2 vaccines, I had 2 pfizer vaccinations and when I went for my 3rd, they had pfizer but I was advised by the doctor to get the moderna booster shot as that combined with the pfizer vaccines would protect better against the different variants of covid rather than a pfizer booster shot

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nightfox said:

I'm also unable to find as I don't think there are free Pfizer booster shots available for expats in Bangkok. I only seen Moderna which is available in Medpark and Bangkok hospital. 

Bangsue apparently restarted after Songkran. 

10 minutes ago, Letseng said:

Went tp Bang Sue today, walk in 

11 minutes ago, Letseng said:

Went to Bang Sue today, walk in no appointment, got my 4th shot Pfizer excellent service, no charge.  

• Like 1

Yes thanks all, I can confirm. I walked in at Bang Sue today. Pfizer booster given for any previous vaccine combinations.

Fast and efficient. Not too many people today, was in and out within an hour. Free parking available underground. 

• Like 1

For anyone in the Srinakharin/Onnuch area, you can get a free Pfizer booster at the Thanya Park mall. It's done by Kluaynamthai Hospital as part of the BMA program. I booked on the QueQ app but it was fairly quiet and they didn't even look at that. With my previous vaccination record (two AZs), they didn't want to see my passport either. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spinshock said:

Yes thanks all, I can confirm. I walked in at Bang Sue today. Pfizer booster given for any previous vaccine combinations.

Fast and efficient. Not too many people today, was in and out within an hour. Free parking available underground. 

Did they provide you with a new vaccine certificate for the booster?

• Haha 1

Great news that they are doing Pfizer walk-ins.

I get automagic SMS notifications when the next jab is available so can use entrance 2, no paperwork needed other than the vaccine consent form which seems to be needed every time. Follow everyone else and show the QR to the Dr's assistant at the jab-desk.

All very well organised and easy-peasy ???? 

• Haha 1