Extending a Visit Part 2

Thanks for the previous advice on arriving visa exempt for 30 days then obtaining a 30 day extension - having all the required paperwork & copies completed before arrival meant the whole process went smoothly & was actually quite an interesting experience.

I now plan to follow the rest of the advice & apply for a 60 day extension to visit my wife but I have a another question.

I had a look thru' the immigration website but did not find the answer so can anyone advise is this 60 day extension still classed a short term extension so I apply at the new Laksi Plaza office or do I need to apply at Changwattana?

23 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Have you considered trying for a covid extension.

That would be done at the Laksi office.

23 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Best to keep the 60 to visit wife up your sleeve.

If he  applies for that one it would be done at Chaeng Wattana immigration since it is to visit his wife.

• Like 1

Dr. Jack, thanks but I will only need one more extension as I will be back in UK for summer to visit family so will arrange a non O from the London embassy while there

ubonjoe, thanks for confirming the correct office to submit the application - I will go online to see what appointments are available as I still have validity on my first extension up to 17th May

• Like 1