Morchana Covid-Certificate

Klonko

AFAIK the Morchana app is accepted as Covid Certificate in the EC. How can a Thai person upload Swiss basic vaccination + Thai booster to Morchana? My wife will travel to Switzerland this summer. Switzerland will not update her Swiss Covid Certificate  (Swiss basic vaccination) with the Thai booster, because Switzerland does not require a Covid Certificate anymore and does not update Covid Certificates with non-Swiss boosters for non-Swiss nationals anymore. However, for travelling in the EC, my wife may still need a EC compliant Covid Certificate on an app, else she may have to wait outside the restaurant while I am having lunch.

It's Mor Phrom not Mor Chana which is a tracking app.

Under "Digital Health Pass" there is a heading "EU Digital COVID Certificate".  Previously this held a QR Code which I could scan with any of the European checking apps, however that QR Code is missing from my app now.

Ask her to go in there and see if there is a code.

30 minutes ago, treetops said:

It's Mor Phrom not Mor Chana which is a tracking app.

Under "Digital Health Pass" there is a heading "EU Digital COVID Certificate".  Previously this held a QR Code which I could scan with any of the European checking apps, however that QR Code is missing from my app now.

Ask her to go in there and see if there is a code.

Thank you. Her Thai booster is recorded in Mor Phrom, but the basic vaccinations from Switzerland are missing. How to add these vaccinations to Mor Phrom? I did not follow up while we got the booster in January because at that time it was still possible to update the Swiss certificate once she would travel to Switzerland. 

• Sad 1

I wanted to try it out with my Italian vaccination certificate but the Mo Phrom (หมอพร้อม) app won't le me register because none of my three Covid-19 vaccinations were done in Thailand. I guess there is no way around this, more so since I am not in the Thailand at the moment.

Screen shot and Thai translation of pop-up message after entering my Thai ID number and Thai phone number and clicking on "Submit":

image.png.278e1cdbc9afc10cdac7ae0f3ceb025b.png  

Google translation:

warn :
Your list is in the target audience. But your phone number is missing/incorrect with the target group registration. Please contact the hospital where you vaccinated to update information.

Update: it is definitely not possible for Thai nationals to add previous vaccinations from abroad in Mor Phrom, and neither to update the Swiss certificate with the Thai booster. Bureaucracy at its best. We have the yellow vaccination booklet with all vaccinations, but some venues in Italy asked for the OCR code last year. Hopefully, there will be no more restrictions anymore in Europe this summer. Worst case, we will get a 4th vaccination in Switzerland.