Electric Bike with Green Book 2000 - 3000W

This bike looks like a lot of fun, for rides down to the beach, picking up a six pack of beer from the bottle shop, cruising down Soi 6 etc. 

Does anyone know where I can buy this electric bike with a Green Book?

Lots for sale on lazada, Shopee, Amazon but none with green book.

2000 - 3000W ideal, lots of grunt. 

IMG_20220427_060431.jpg

IMG_20220427_060454.jpg

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

24k baht, that's cheap. The one's I've seen advertised are 42k baht. 

Lazada has them I'm not on my computer so I can't send link,  don't know on my phone to do. 

8 minutes ago, eezergood said:

Yeah I have a mate with one in BKK - he loves it & the BIB so far have said nothing to him 

My mates got it insured with gov CTPL as well 323 bht he hasn't got voluntary insurance yet. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

24k baht, that's cheap. The one's I've seen advertised are 42k baht. 

if you go on Lazada search electric bikes scroll down a long way you see Lifan Harley they start at 13k something but not the one in the picture.

I believe they are classed as "toys" not road legal and cannot be registered as such.

Definitely on the increase from what I havr observed locally. Plenty of 3 wheeler invalid style trikes around too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Might be OK as a pit bike. Just?

My friends one is cool, I had a go and it packs it on acceleration it's a 1500 w pack does 40K quick. 

I go to his restaurant this evening and if his there I'll post a pix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

This is the shop in Salaya.

image001.jpg.4dc658a796dbe4abbcc2c899c7527fd1.jpgimage003.jpg.b3cce23a9ff2b3d9636edfdddb4fc2d9.jpgimage005.jpg.adc06451d259f12244ad66dff644fbb1.jpgimage006.jpg.9edd0b031d5a301fa0d6b734560f1431.jpgimage008.jpg.bd84836c0c15cf020159450fd725f530.jpgimage009.jpg.b1e21c22931d47e693a55d44ce924b3b.jpg

Yes, lots for sale in Thailand with green book but it's got to look cool for me to ride.

A nerdy ???? pink bike ain't my style. 

Something my mates and bar girls won't laugh at when I'm out riding to the bars for a beer. 

It's got to be cool ????

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, lots for sale in Thailand with green book but it's got to look cool for me to ride.

A nerdy ???? pink bike ain't my style. 

Something my mates and bar girls won't laugh at when I'm out riding to the bars for a beer. 

It's got to be cool ????

And you think your going to look cool on one of the bikes in your first post? That's hilarious. 

In any event, they had many colors and styles inside the building but most did not come out trying to take a picture though the glass. 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And you think your going to look cool on one of the bikes in your first post? That's hilarious. 

In any event, they had many colors and styles inside the building but most did not come out trying to take a picture though the glass. 

The bike I posted above is as close to cool as you can get. 

Unless you're riding a Superbike there is no cool factor. 

But I wouldn't be caught dead on this Nerdy bike 

Screenshot_2022-04-28-12-31-47-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

33 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The bike I posted above is as close to cool as you can get. 

For whatever reason, you continue to focus on the pink bike rather than any of the others in the photos, why is that?

In any event, I think a guy riding something that's trying to look like something it's not looks much sillier than a guy riding something that looks like what it is, but that's just me. It's your money, buy what you want. 

Hey, maybe once you get it you can mount a big plastic V-twin in the frame and have a speaker with really loud engine noise playing when meet up with your mates at the tavern. With a bike like that (and a pocket full of money) you'll have those bar-girls fighting to clime on behind you!

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

For whatever reason, you continue to focus on the pink bike rather than any of the others in the photos, why is that?

In any event, I think a guy riding something that's trying to look like something it's not looks much sillier than a guy riding something that looks like what it is, but that's just me. It's your money, buy what you want. 

Hey, maybe once you get it you can mount a big plastic V-twin in the frame and have a speaker with really loud engine noise playing when meet up with your mates at the tavern. With a bike like that (and a pocket full of money) you'll have those bar-girls fighting to clime on behind you!

They're all Nerdy bikes. ????

Even a disability bike in your pics. 

IMG_20220428_135303.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

They're all Nerdy bikes. ????

Even a disability bike in your pics. 

IMG_20220428_135303.jpg

To me, these look pretty much like the scooters I see people riding everywhere. Are they all disabled? 

image009.jpg.ab47bafa58f69cab0ef041df2a6feca6.jpg

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

To me, these look pretty much like the scooters I see people riding everywhere. Are they all disabled? 

image009.jpg.ab47bafa58f69cab0ef041df2a6feca6.jpg

On 4/27/2022 at 6:29 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Does anyone know where I can buy this electric bike with a Green Book?

Reading your replies I can see that I'm offending.

I'm sorry if I am, I don't mean to offend you but please read the OP. 

'this electric bike'

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Reading your replies I can see that I'm offending.

I'm sorry if I am, I don't mean to offend you but please read the OP. 

'this electric bike'

Oh, don't be sorry, I'm not offended, I'm amused.

In any event, what to you think about mounting the big phony V-twin in the frame with really loud engine sounds? I think with a replica panhead, sound effects and those ape-hanger bars you'd be the cat's! 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, don't be sorry, I'm not offended, I'm amused.

In any event, what to you think about mounting the big phony V-twin in the frame with really loud engine sounds? I think with a replica panhead, sound effects and those ape-hanger bars you'd be the cat's! 

Sorry, it's not 'the cat's' it is 'THE DOGS bo11ox!   LOL

On 4/27/2022 at 6:31 AM, Kwasaki said:

My mates got it insured with gov CTPL as well 323 bht he hasn't got voluntary insurance yet. 

Today I learned: One can get CTPL insurance for a unregistered and not road legal bike in Thailand ????

11 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Today I learned: One can get CTPL insurance for a unregistered and not road legal bike in Thailand ????

Been like that for over 20 years as far as I know. 

My CB400SF with its green book from a 100cc Wave and number plate was CTPL insured. ????????