Thailand Pass - guide and how early can one apply?

Apologies if this has been covered already!  Not always easy to do a simple search and get the answer.

I will be travelling to Europe on 3 May and returning mid-May.  How early can I apply for the Thailand Pass?  Heard about people having to wait longer than one week so want to avoid any last minute stress.  is there somekind of guide I can access to learn about what's needed?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Brian K said:

Heard about people having to wait longer than one week so want to avoid any last minute stress

In the news, it said it would probably be faster, now that the process was simpler and fewer documents needed to be checked.

You can apply up to 30 days in advance so you can submit yours anytime after the site is updated on April 29 (although I'd avoid this first day). The new process will only require uploads of vaccination certificate, insurance and passport data page so it should be much faster. 

Under the old system (which also required proof of prepaid PCR, SHA+ hotel, and transport) I had 7 approvals. The fastest was in 2 hours and slowest was 5 days. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, DFPhuket said:

You can apply up to 30 days in advance

Yep, I have just found this out the hard way after going through the initial process only to find my flight arrival date (2 July) greyed out! Clearly it was too much of an effort for those whizzo IT geeks who were responsible for revamping this website to have included this crucial piece of information in the initial pop-up "Announcements" message!????

Edited by OJAS

We charge 1,500 THB to take over the whole process for you, and ensure speedy approval.

Thailand Pass Service Request (400THB extra if you wish us to also include insurance)

Our team has already successfully obtained 150+ approvals for the new entry quarantine-free scheme (since yesterday).

All of our submissions used one of these Thailand Covid Insurance policies. As long as all your documents are clear, and you use an insurance policy which provide a clear single page document which meets the requirements the approval is quite fast.

You can submit on your own here: https://tp.consular.go.th 

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre