Delay in Thaipass approval - apply again?

Applied for a Thaipass for my daughter and I arriving in BKK, approved within a day.

Since then I've applied for a Thaipass for the two of us coming over the bridge from Laos, that was 4 days ago and still just says reviewing.

Applied for a Thaipass for my wife yesterday for the same border crossing and approved almost instantly although she is a Lao national.

Should I just reapply or will that throw a spanner in the works?

THanks

I am struggling with the same issue, and also for land border travel.

A TP application for myself arriving by air went through in about 5 hours yesterday. But TP applications for 2 others arriivng overland from Cambodia have been pending 4 days now.

According to the new TP website it supposed to take nto more than 48 hours now.

Emails went unanswered.

call to the numbers given for TP ---> as soon as they heard it has been more than 48 hours they said (without taking the confirmation code or looking anything up) that it was not with them and have to call the DDC.

Numbers provided for DDC never, ever answer (or, it seems, answer and immediately hang up).

I gave up and reapplied, this time buying unnecessary private insurance on the theory that maybe the fact that the prior applications used the migrant worker scheme insurance was the problem (as DDC might not be familiar with this).

That was 3 hours ago. Got the confirmation codes at once of course, but that happened on the original applications as well. Too soon to tell if it will go through but it has now been 4 hours and nothing yet....so I'm not very hopeful (and have no idea what to do, it is time-sensitive travel).

I don't think you lose anything by reapplying but I frankly have no idea what is going on except that both my problem and yours involve land crossings.

13 minutes ago, smartecosse said:

I've just reapplied.....hopefully out of the two one will get processed.

Seems to be an issue with the land border rather than the insurance as we had that and was fine for arrival at BKK.

You used the migrant worker health insurance?

30 minutes ago, smartecosse said:

Had them approved this morning - six days from the application although not sure whether it was the 1st or the 2nd that was approved or the fact I emailed their helpline 

Glad to hear it but unfortunately no good news such on my end.

Now 5 days from 1st application. Almost too late for the trip to go ahead.

9 hours ago, smartecosse said:

Had them approved this morning - six days from the application although not sure whether it was the 1st or the 2nd that was approved or the fact I emailed their helpline 

You can easily find out, as you will have different confirmation numbers for the 2 applications. Use the "check status" function.

Ours finally came through, I thought likely from the reapplication yesterday but on checking, not the case - it is the original applications that came through. Took 6 full days.