PCR test in centre of town

smartecosse

and sitting looking at them on a phone I can tell that when they say next day that they actually deliver on that how?

Your answer - just search for it - could be used to answer any question asked.

I'm trying to find a recommendation for one, not just a list - which I have found by searching on line.

Thanks for the reply but next time just scroll on by

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Jeez, just search it there must be at least a dozen hospitals or clinics listed that provide PCR testing in the city. 

OR...  ask on a forum where people here have direct experience of the best located and best priced place to obtain a PCR test. Something this forum is perfect for. 

Medconsult is 1500 baht...  Other places can be a lot more expensive. 

The Op got the best answer in the second reply, 2 mins after that you piped up with something utterly worthless... 

• Like 1

I've used Dr. Donna before, place is a bit of a madhouse (at least was when I was there), packed and appearing to have little organization.  However, they got the results back as promised.

Last time, we used Renewme skin clinic, 2F of the Hyatt Regency on Sukhumvit Soi 13.   Only needed antigen, results and certificate (signed by a Doctor) were provided instantly.    I know they do RT-PCR as well, might be worth checking.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, tjintx said:

I've used Dr. Donna before, place is a bit of a madhouse (at least was when I was there), packed and appearing to have little organization.  However, they got the results back as promised.

Last time, we used Renewme skin clinic, 2F of the Hyatt Regency on Sukhumvit Soi 13.   Only needed antigen, results and certificate (signed by a Doctor) were provided instantly.    I know they do RT-PCR as well, might be worth checking.

Renewme skin clinic...  A lot more expensive.

3 hr PCR test - 4,900 baht

6 hr PCR test - 3,900 baht

24 hr PCR test - 2,900 baht

https://pibu75.com/en/