Johnson & Johnson vaccine

bigtime

hi all. I know that the J&J vaccine is not available at any of the free clinics here in thailand, but i'm wondering if anybody knows of any locations where you can get it if you're willing to pay? I have no political beliefs one way or another, i just never bothered to get the jab yet, and now i have a job opportunity overseas that requires me to be fully vaxed, and i want the fastest option (J&J is single dose, and approved for use in thailand).

thanks for any info

• 2 months later...

*bump*

Any updates on this?    Google search says we ordered 25 million doses at some point.    Anyone manage to get the J&J covid vaccine here?    For myself at least, it seems to be the best choice for a yearly jab as long as 'fully vaxxed' is going to be a requirement to travel to some countries.   (already Pfizered x 2 but don't want to do a yearly MRNA)

Edited by Heng

jj never came. They had some production problems (mixed wrong substances).

also they don't protect for too long, in comparison.

The AZ is still done and available. Check you nearest hospitals for availability.

There is no requirement for a booster when travelling internationally to anywhere. If rules get stricter you can get it just some 2-3 weeks before travel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

jj never came. They had some production problems (mixed wrong substances).

also they don't protect for too long, in comparison.

The AZ is still done and available. Check you nearest hospitals for availability.

There is no requirement for a booster when travelling internationally to anywhere. If rules get stricter you can get it just some 2-3 weeks before travel

Thanks.   I know for most destinations east (to North America) and west (to Europe) it's largely requirement free now.... I'm thinking specifically of South Korea (they still have the 'jabs older than 180 days require a booster' policy) and Japan (not yet open; but I'm guessing the 'precise' Japanese may have a similar rule) for this coming winter.