Visa exempt stamp extension Bangkok

Good day,

I entered on a 30 day stamp and I am looking to get another 30 days at imm in Bangkok with a tourist visa extension.

Would I need a TM30 for the application? I can't see it listed on the Bangkok imm website here: https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/visa-extension/#1610936742883-44647eb6-6e03

Also how is it going for a TR visa extension in Bangkok, I have never done it there - only in CM.

Any help would be appreciated

Bit hit and miss.

You could be asked for a TM30.

If you checked into a hotel you can ask for screenshot of their report.

BTW since you entered visa exempt if you are obtaining extension in Bangkok you will attend IT Square in Laski mall and not at CW. 

Edited by DrJack54

1 minute ago, KGThai said:

Thanks Jack.

Yeah I figured as much.. Oh well is the TM30 place at least also in IT Square Laksi Plaza if I do get asked for it?

The TM30 if requested would be when you apply at Laski.

The issue is that previously you would attend Mueang Thong Thani for extension and the que issue desk would perhaps look for tm30.

Is there an issue for you to obtain one? 

It's easy for hotel to provide screenshot. 

I reckon I could get one, but it's a bit of an inconvenience since I am staying in an apartment with my gf and not at a hotel.

I guess if the hotel screenshots work then I could always ask my gf to ask the owner for a screenshot of the online report.

Better safe then sorry

12 minutes ago, KGThai said:

I reckon I could get one, but it's a bit of an inconvenience since I am staying in an apartment with my gf and not at a hotel.

I guess if the hotel screenshots work then I could always ask my gf to ask the owner for a screenshot of the online report.

Better safe then sorry

If the owner of the apartment filed a TM30 for you online, screenshot would be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

If the owner of the apartment filed a TM30 for you online, screenshot would be fine. 

The owner would not file Tm30 unless the OP requests it.

He is just a random farang visiting gf. 

17 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The owner would not file Tm30 unless the OP requests it.

He is just a random farang visiting gf. 

Unless you know him personally or I missed something, he said he's staying in an apartment with his GF so that could also mean they rented an apartment together too. If it's his main residence while in Thailand, him and the owner can be fined if he tries to go to immigration and one hasn't been done. I've stayed in many condos in Thailand and some owners insist on filing a TM30 right away and some don't want to do it and some tell me that they'll only do it if I need to go to immigration for some reason or they can get in trouble. Regardless, like I said, if the owner files a TM30 online for him, a screenshot would be fine. 

Edited by Ohyesuare

5 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Unless you know him personally or I missed something, he said he's staying in an apartment with his GF so that could also mean they rented an apartment together too

Think you are missing something.

The OP entered visa exempt.

Most likely just staying with gf.

"Rented apartment together" is huge stretch.

No, the TM 30 counter has been moved back to Chaengwattana (counter B), and Visa exempt people apply for their extensions at IT Square Plaza Laksi.

The good news for you is if you do need to file a TM 30, the two locations are only 3 km apart.