Indian man says transgender person took his 45,000 baht necklace on Walking Street, fifth incident recently in Pattaya

webfact

They should make announcements on arriving planes, put signs in the airports and hotels, so the next time this happens to one of these idiots (probably tomorrow) the police can say, sorry moron, you were warned. But then again, you can’t fix stupid.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Real smart to be walking around in public with a 45K baht gold chain......

Indian way of being smart, obviously. 5 maybe cases and learnt nothing. Hopeless. I'm actually on the ground and one just can shake the had ( not as they do ) abt their behavior.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Either this is all a scam or first batch of Indians arriving Thailand are of low IQ grade!

If it is a scam, I wonder whether these are the 'quality tourists' Thailand is aiming for - going through all this trouble (buying insurance, police report, insurance claim, etc.) for a meagre 45,000 baht...

4 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

A ladyboy stealing?

This is news????

To be fair, as a tourist one is easy pickings to these professional thieves. I remember, years ago, very politely declining the services of a ladyboy, he hugged me nonetheless, quickly trying to find my wallet on me. And if you decline, some of them will curse you, or (if in pairs), even threaten you! And the cops, of course, will do nothing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

If it is a scam, I wonder whether these are the 'quality tourists' Thailand is aiming for - going through all this trouble (buying insurance, police report, insurance claim, etc.) for a meagre 45,000 baht...

And a night with Ladyboyz ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

A ladyboy stealing?

This is news????

The majority of ladyboys live quiet normal lives and work in shops and offices. It shouldn't  be news as it just low class journalism- it spreads hate, misunderstanding and promotes stereotypes which appeal  to the ignorant but actually  contribute nothing

9 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

it must be some sort of scam they must be claiming insurance or something

Very likely. Some guy was charged for making a fake claim a year or so ago. 

• Like 1

I went to Pattaya from Saturday until yesterday to have a look at a new hotel "Arbour hotel and residence" and walked sunday night along beach road.

Horrible. Hundreds of Indians. They were by far the biggest group of men.

Women must really be very desperate for what I have seen.
1 went into a taxi with 3 Indian guys, another walked away with 2 Indians and another one discussing the price with 3 of them.

I was always told that Thai girls don't like Indian or black men but here, they were together with dark Indian men (I am not racist at all).
They could have on the very cheap women at home I guess but want to try different flavours.

Must be a joy for immigration police to see thousands of them to come and try Thai cuisine 555

Are those the "high quality, highly skilled, rich" tourists, they are looking for?

Edited by RafPinto
  • Haha 1

brit dude [lets call him Kevin] runs webcam biz in Bangkok [lets say eastern Suthisan area] in a very straight forward way: notebook+webcam+lights and hi speed Internet connection at the one of many flats [aka condo] he rented. So he decided to expand his biz from students to those dudes with boobs as he heard they make/bring much more $$$ than girls in Pattaya and Phuket.

He said "why instead of making <deleted> load of money with me they stole freaking notebooks and cameras and run away? I just don't get it!"

On 5/14/2022 at 8:00 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Nope, like I said, a woman with a dick. A ladyboy. 

Screenshot_2022-05-14-07-57-52-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I stand corrected.

I've always assumed a transgender man was a man at birth, but now is a woman, and vice-versa - but I was wrong.  Thanks for enlightening me. ????

• Thanks 1