Underage Thai girls being offered for sex on Twitter/Line in NE Thailand - female admin nabbed

webfact

At the height of Covid about a year ago, all bars and restaurants in my nearest Issan town were shut, except for a place everyone knows as the "naughty bar". No signage, blacked out windows, looks like an out of business massage parlor. But I saw the door open a few times and wondered what they're doing in there. Sure enough I later caught the stacks of boxes of Leo empties coming out for recycling. Consumption and likely the obvious is going on.

In my village many young ladies have been sent by their parents and grandparents to the town to look for work. Fortunately there's now been a lot of online shopping, and many of the shops can't get enough people to talk to online customers and pack. Yet no doubt word's got around where the much more lucrative offers lie, and given times like these, they can't help but take them.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:15 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you believe everything your wife tells you?

Good question. I usually do, but only after I have run a reality check.

I also think she has cottoned on to the concept I get quite upset when she lies to me, so she avoids doing it most of the time.

• Like 2