Hearing aid shops in Pattaya

webhost

I'm looking for recommendations on where to buy a quality hearing aid in Pattaya. My elderly father is coming to visit and is looking for his first hearing aid. 

Would appreciate any suggestions on where to go. Thanks in advance.

I have seen many talk of a place on Sukhumvit, if you are heading South it is just before you reach Soi Siam CC Rd.  I was warned not cheap though.  A Google Search turns up a few other places too. 

There was a good discussion on this subject a few years ago, I can't find it with the search function but that hardly ever seems to work anyway so it might still be here. The conclusion AFAICR was that if you wanted reasonably up-to-date hearing aids at a fair price with proper testing and fitting then you need to go to Bangkok, the places in Pattaya aren't really up-to-scratch. Of course, YMMV, I think there was a place on Pattaya Klang talked about, as well as Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya, and the place on Sukhumvit already mentioned. I need new hearing aids but will wait until I go back to the UK in the Autumn and get them in the local Specsavers there.