Where to find information about booster shots

JayClay

Last year this forum had regular postings by people with information about where to get initial or booster vaccines, whether it be walk-in or by appointment it seemed every few days there was an announcement from a hospital website or Facebook page or line group which somebody subsequently posted on here.

The last few months things have seemed very quiet on that front. And of course the official apps don't seem to provide any helpful information, at least not in English, as far as I can find at least.

I'm now approaching 6 months since my second AZ jab so it's time to get boosted and I have no idea where to look to find out where I can get this done.

Does anybody have a resource that I can turn to for such information?

On 5/16/2022 at 6:51 AM, JayClay said:

I'm now approaching 6 months since my second AZ jab so it's time to get boosted and I have no idea where to look to find out where I can get this done.

Does anybody have a resource that I can turn to for such information?

I too am at the 6 month mark since my second jab (although mine was Pfizer).

I live in the Pattaya/Sattahip area.

Where can I go to get a booster?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Encid said:

I too am at the 6 month mark since my second jab (although mine was Pfizer).

I live in the Pattaya/Sattahip area.

Where can I go to get a booster?

1. Banglamung Hospital 8:30 to noon this month

https://goo.gl/maps/aPLZH98Cn9CdSE557

2. Wat Jittaphawan 19-21 May. I was there last week, only waited 12 minutes for the shot.

https://goo.gl/maps/c26Cb8t6dEqJHRTu8

For future schedule please followโรงพยาบาลบางละมุง on Facebook

• Like 2

Specifically for people in Bangkok: I booked a (4th) shot via the DTAC app: https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index-en.html. You get a choice of dates (currently up to May 31st) but not time, only venue choice is Bangsue vaccination center. After applying you will get an SMS with a QR code (they will check if your previous shot was at least four months ago).

I was booked for this morning 09.00, arrived at gate 2 (this is at the back of the new building when coming from the old railway station) at 08.25. Showed QR, was given a 'consent sheet' (seven or eight questions). Fill it in and sign. Showed this to a staff member, was pointed to a desk where the QR was scanned and the shot (Pfizer) was given. All done at 08.30. At the back of zone 5 (one of several observation zones where you are supposed to wait 30 min) there are a few computers where you can obtain a certificate (wait time ca 30 min). Many of the staff speak good English. They indicated that it will take 3-4 days before data will appear in the Moh Prom app. All in all a very smooth experience.

Edited by cormanr7
add sentence