Granular Chlorine 50 KGS Pattaya area ?

banglay

Hello All !  

Where is the best place (price wise) to get Granular Chlorine 50 KGS Pattaya area ?

Cheers  in advance 

Mods .. please do not move to the swimming pool forum,  Pattaya  specific area only ????

29 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Interested too as my tub is getting low.... I use Home and Pool but my neighbour was recently complaining of the price he paid for 20Kg from them. 

Yeah ! I've notice the prices have shot up since my last tub ,,,,  seriously considering converting my pool to salt water chlorine system . it should pay for it's self if the prices keeps going up for chlorine .

57 minutes ago, banglay said:

just got a answer back from Poolmart Pattaya

Now have 3 brand.

50 Kg .Proclean. 5990

50Kg.Sunbrite . 6630

50Kg.Espana. 7800

Ouch......

I was put off the salt system by my neighbour who complained they were not maintaining it property, and she had to replace a few cells, and they were expensive..... I get  a year out of a 50Kg tub, but the 90% stuff. I presume the above prices are 90%?

Did you get a price on a conversion to salt water?

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Ouch......

I was put off the salt system by my neighbour who complained they were not maintaining it property, and she had to replace a few cells, and they were expensive..... I get  a year out of a 50Kg tub, but the 90% stuff. I presume the above prices are 90%?

Did you get a price on a conversion to salt water?

I'd fit the salt water system myself   pretty simple to do ..... I 've seen unit prices for my size pool 8 x 4 x 1.4  starting from ฿ 11K upwards  from Lazada  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, banglay said:

I'd fit the salt water system myself   pretty simple to do ..... I 've seen unit prices for my size pool 8 x 4 x 1.4  starting from ฿ 11K upwards  from Lazada  

I just took a look and electrodes alone showing at 15,000-19,000 baht, and there is the electronics to add to that and piping hardware. Not a job I fancy doing myself.. as I get older I break more than I fix! Thx for your input.

We bought 25kg of granular Sunbright chlorene last week from the pool shop close to Makro ( Poolmart ) it cost B3740 including tax, last time I bought it well over a year ago it was B2500 for same amount, same company, same type of drum. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I just took a look and electrodes alone showing at 15,000-19,000 baht, and there is the electronics to add to that and piping hardware. Not a job I fancy doing myself.. as I get older I break more than I fix! Thx for your input.

image.png.1af38fe5827f352d5c998fc893014d21.png

I like to give my home water tank a shock using the large rock sized pieces of what I assume is chlorine, to remove any growth of algae, etc., on the inside of the underground tank. I used to buy it at the soi bukhao market, in small bags for about 20 baht. Those are no longer available. Does anyone know who would sell this type of product, but in small quantities, say less than a kg?