60 day tourist visa extension

pomchop

22 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

confirmed---just got my 3rd covid ext few days ago.....maybe a 4th!!!!!

Thanks for replies but i am curious about just a regular tourist visa extension not related to covid.  does the covid extension apply across the board to all tourist visas regardless of reason wanting to extend?..and is covid extension done at immigration for 1900 thb like the old tourist visa extensions?  Has there been any word as to how long covid extensions may continue to be granted?

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Thanks for replies but i am curious about just a regular tourist visa extension not related to covid.  does the covid extension apply across the board to all tourist visas regardless of reason wanting to extend?..and is covid extension done at immigration for 1900 thb like the old tourist visa extensions?  Has there been any word as to how long covid extensions may continue to be granted?

ive been coming here yearly since 2008  always one way and never with a visa..

If you have a tourist visa you go to Immig and extend that for another 30 day--1900 bt

After that you could go for a covid ext as long as borders are closed and they just extended these longer to late july...i could go and apply again for my 4th..

So i got 30 days on arrival-free --visa exempt-USA  then extended it for 30 days 1900

then covid exts  basically the same thing and same price  30 days more for 1900 each time

So yes--extend your tourist visa with standard 30 days for 1900 and then repeat if needed with the covid exts--while they last and are in effect....saves me the border run hassles...

• Like 1