Bus/Van Pattaya to Aranyaprathet border

kinglevuathan

40 minutes ago, mran66 said:

Also heard this border crossing maybe have some hassle issues. I have non-O retirement visa and return permit, should I expect to have any issues (other than the omnipresent touts that could just politely decline)?

So long as your visa/extension is all good and no adverse history then no problems at Poipet/Aranyaprathet re-entering Thailand. Expect touts but politely decline and go your own way. In February this year it took nearly two hours to cross (45 mins out of Cambodia and over an hour into Thailand). The Thai border agents there are <deleted> hot and will notice any irregularities - I left Thailand to go to Singapore (no entry stamp) then the Phnom Penh. The Thai agent at Aranyaprathet questioned me as to where I went after Thailand before Cambodia! As docs all in order (Non-O extension with re-entry permit) so no issues.

• Thanks 1

My Pattaya next door neighbor parked his car at the border  when he went to Siem Reap. You should be able to do the same. May be search " parking" on google map near the border and start from there. I have never heard of any problems with immigration if you have  non-o and re entry.