May 23, 20224 yr Guy, I will be traveling to Switzerland in July, could anyone please inform regarding the protocols to apply for the vaccination passport. Where to apply, documents required etc. any feedback would be greatly appreciated .
May 23, 20224 yr Popular Post absolutely not needed. In my travels never ever anybody have asked about it. When I voluntarily submitted it for border control in europe, it even wasn't glanced at and completely dismissed. Just vax certificate
May 23, 20224 yr Since May 2nd, 2022, Switzerland has dropped all pandemic related travel restrictions. You should check with the airline whether they still require a vaccination certificate. Edited May 23, 20224 yr by KhunBENQ
May 23, 20224 yr Popular Post That hand written - no QR code Thai yellow vaccine passport may be useful only on your return here, no where else.......
May 23, 20224 yr Corona: Entry into Switzerland https://www.sem.admin.ch/sem/en/home/themen/einreise/faq.html
May 24, 20224 yr Popular Post It is correct that you don't need any Covid-19 certificate of vaccination to enter or exit neither Switzerland nor Thailand at present. I will be travelling there on 22nd June myself, and despite knowing nothing is required at this time, I feel more comfortable to travel with some vaccination evidence. I have therefore applied for the yellow WHO Covid-19 certificate of vaccination which in my case was issued by the Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office. You need to fill in a form there, provide copy of vaccination certificate from the hospital where you have been vaccinated, show your passport, and pay THB 100. It takes a few days until you can collect your yellow WHO pass, which is nice to carry just in case the rules change on short notice.
Create an account or sign in to comment