Need A Builder

I want a house built now ! I have a had a quote, which seems rather high, and was a long time coming

I had to chase them up. This has left me insecure. If I gave them the job, would it ever be finished..

Does anyone have any recommendations for builders in the Banglamung area ? A builder, who is fair priced, reliable, and does good work as well as helping with design. This project is overdue. I'm ready for immediate construction with the right builder.

Any advise appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Simbo, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a company called Thai-Euro Construction. They built a house already for me and have a large workforce. Contact Craig in the first instance - tel. 0817230993 (I think still current).

The on-site foreman / project manager is a Thai guy nicknamed 'Rambo' (I know... may sound dodgy), but honestly he is a first class bloke, speaks good english, has their own architect etc. They are building luxury villas in the Huay Yai area (near the temple) - perhaps you could go take a look and see how he does things (as well as getting a price).

Good luck whatever you do!! (If you speak to Craig, you can tell him you were talking with Eric) :o

Hi Simbo, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a company called Thai-Euro Construction. They built a house already for me and have a large workforce. Contact Craig in the first instance - tel. 0817230993 (I think still current).

The on-site foreman / project manager is a Thai guy nicknamed 'Rambo' (I know... may sound dodgy), but honestly he is a first class bloke, speaks good english, has their own architect etc. They are building luxury villas in the Huay Yai area (near the temple) - perhaps you could go take a look and see how he does things (as well as getting a price).

Good luck whatever you do!! (If you speak to Craig, you can tell him you were talking with Eric) :o

Thanks for that Eric. I'll certainly get in touch tomorrow.