Where can I buy Boost high calorie drink in Pattaya?

simon43

boost.jpg.7ea3f81478b517e8a3e0f00ed1a0a8f0.jpg

I need this for my Thai niece who is very sick and needs added calories and nutrients that is easily digested..  She is eating peanut butter and nutella, but a high calorie drink would also be good!  Thanks.

Looks like cr@p to me:

WATER, GLUCOSE SYRUP, CANOLA OIL, ACID CASEIN (FROM MILK), SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, AND LESS THAN 2% OF SUGAR, VITAMINS AND MINERALS*, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, TAURINE, CARRAGEENAN

But I guess you don't live nearby so as to supply her with a better quality product.

patients  needing a high protein plus diet are recommended Fresubin whey protein  isolate powder and Ensure a complete  balanced nutrition  drink using nut milk such as almond or cashew or water whatever  is wanted.

You can buy from supermarkets,  gym shops or pharmacy

2/3/4/5 spoons of each

Peanut  butter and fruit or other stuff and be added and liquidis with a cheap hand Wisk from from Mr DIY.

20220528_161915.jpg

20220528_161911.jpg

Edited by The Hammer2021

8 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

patients  needing a high protein plus diet are recommended Fresubin whey protein  isolate powder and Ensure a complete  balanced nutrition  drink using nut milk such as almond or cashew or water whatever  is wanted.

You can buy from supermarkets,  gym shops or pharmacy

2/3/4/5 spoons of each

Peanut  butter and fruit or other stuff and be added and liquidis with a cheap hand Wisk from from Mr DIY.

20220528_161915.jpg

20220528_161911.jpg

Thanks!  I'll go looking for this ????

Thanks!  Her Thai doctor's advice was to eat Moo Ping (!!!).  Yea OK, but her eyes lit up when I mentioned peanut butter, chocolate protein milk and nutella!

Bear in mind that all I'm trying to do is to push calories into her - she weighs maybe 20Kg right now.  The niceties of lettuce can wait ????

You can buy Boost or Ensure near anywhere, Tesco, Saveland or even pharmacies.

Very good stuff, mix it with real juice, I used Grape juice.

When I lost loads of weight, from an unknown reason, I used it to get back on track. I also bought protein powder from a fitness website.

That was 3 years back, now I need to lose weight.....

Above, recommended...????

15 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Looks like cr@p to me:

But I guess you don't live nearby so as to supply her with a better quality product.

Doesn't look too bad when one wants to gain weight fast. Eat that cr*p for years and I'm sure your arteries would clog up!

Just now, simon43 said:

Doesn't look too bad when one wants to gain weight fast. Eat that cr*p for years and I'm sure your arteries would clog up!

Doesn't look good to me. Personally I would create a fresh and healthy alternative.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/weight-gain

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321518

But that would mean someone actually making up high calorie, high protein shakes on perhaps a thrice daily basis.

Not easily sustainable unless you are on-site.

25 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Thanks!  I'll go looking for this ????

It's easy to find and is reccomended by the hospital  to my friend who has cancer and doesn't always have an appetite but needs a high proteinbm diet.  The initial  recommendation was 5 spoonfuls of each daily  but bit it can vary depending  on others dietry intakes.  She has two  big drinks  a day about a two half litre  drinks of liquid. The hand wisk is brilliant for mixing it. I add black chocolate  and or Peanut butter and fresh  or frozen  fruit. I last bought our at Friendship supermarket  in Pattaya  but its on Lazada also

• Thanks 1

General whey gainer would be useful and combined with milk. Then she can switch between tastes of strawberry, banana, vanilla and chocolate too. You can buy these and fast delivered via Lazada too.

At such low weight, she could easily gain many kg in a short time. Would not fill her up all day with these shakes or others mentioned, it can get a bit heavy on the stomach. Perhaps combine with muesli and yoghurt etc too?

Aside of the option to blend fruit juices and the like. Canned soups with some real bread (that gets soft and easy in the soup). Enough fibers will ensure a proper digestion.

Some THC or CBD might help her to get appetite + relax in general. Not on an empty stomach tho.

Edited by ChaiyaTH