How to contact Prima Place Hotel - no email, telephone call fails

simon43

I've been staying at this hotel on Pattaya 3rd road for 2 months. 2 days ago I had to leave for an urgent visit to my niece in hospital in Chachoengsao.  I told reception that an Aliexpress parcel would come in my absence and could they please accept it?  The reply was yes.  Now I'm in Chachoengsao and Thailand Post reports that they refused to accept the parcel because I wasn't present!  (I have paid for my room until later this week).

Does anyone know how to contact them?  They have no email address, no facebook page and published phone numbers don't work!  I do not want my parcel returned to China as undeliverable - I've waited 3 weeks already for it!  Thanks

Hard nut.

With some search of the Thai name (พรีม่า เพลส พัทยา)

EDIT deleted

Another case where Google produces garbage.

The place needs a PR manager :cheesy:

Edited by KhunBENQ

The published phone numbers don't connect....

However, Thailandpost tells me that the parcel was accepted today (the reception staff finally remembered what I told them about my absence!).  I'll drive back to Pattaya tonight.

@Bruno123, I don't understand your comment....

31 minutes ago, simon43 said:

The published phone numbers don't connect....

However, Thailandpost tells me that the parcel was accepted today (the reception staff finally remembered what I told them about my absence!).  I'll drive back to Pattaya tonight.

@Bruno123, I don't understand your comment....

It seems like a place you would stay for a few nights on a budget. But you state two months so far.

Renting an apartment would like have been better value; from as little as 4k per month.

47 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

It seems like a place you would stay for a few nights on a budget. But you state two months so far.

Renting an apartment would like have been better value; from as little as 4k per month.

Ah, I understand your questioning!  I stayed there while I was waiting for delivery of other Lazada and Aliexpress parcels.  Some arrived within a few days, others took weeks!  This parcel is the final one.  Actually, the monthly rate is about 5,000 baht for a quite-acceptable air-con room.

8 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Ah, I understand your questioning!  I stayed there while I was waiting for delivery of other Lazada and Aliexpress parcels.  Some arrived within a few days, others took weeks!  This parcel is the final one.  Actually, the monthly rate is about 5,000 baht for a quite-acceptable air-con room.

5,000 is quite okay, especially if it fits with your needs.

I think you mean "reasoning", rather than "questioning".

Edited by Bruno123