Travel Approved Covid Test With Documentation

bhatmasterson

Has anyone had any recent experience with testing to fly to the US? Looking into the options I am finding prices from 1,200 baht to 2,500 baht for the ATK test. However, it appears that a few other antigen tests are acceptable for entry to the US as well. It looks like any antigen test is acceptable but I can't seem to find any hospitals who know about this. 

Can ayone say if they have traveled with any of the tests listed below and if so what the price was and was documentation included?

Test/medical certificate required

Proof of a negative test, taken within 1 day prior, must be provided on departure. RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, NEAR, HDA, and antigen test results will be accepted.

I believe for U. S.  Is 72 hours,  Antigen for U. S.  Citizens. 

You did not indicate your location 

In Pattaya, if one uses major private hospital like Bangkok Pattaya the price is 1090 baht With paperwork.

I had a family member go to locations Bottom of Thappaya road and 3rd as one is coming down near the end place call GD lab?  on left 490 baht,  with paperwork.

Then a friend,  Theppasit just off Sukhumvit opposite side outlets same 490 baht 15 minutes waiting with paperwork in English.  Why BPH takes two hours and cost maybe they are using special paper? 

Both had no problems at departure nor arrival. 

Edited by thailand49

56 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

In Pattaya, if one uses major private hospital like Bangkok Pattaya the price is 1090 baht With paperwork.

I had a family member go to locations Bottom of Thappaya road and 3rd as one is coming down near the end place call GD lab?  on left 490 baht,  with paperwork.

Then a friend,  Theppasit just off Sukhumvit opposite side outlets same 490 baht 15 minutes waiting with paperwork in English.  Why BPH takes two hours and cost maybe they are using special paper? 

• If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:
  • If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.

Thanks, for whatever reason I was thinking 72 hours maybe that is for the arrival?  Before one boards the flight!

16 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Not sure now but I thought I was posting on the Chiang Mai Forum. I am in Chiang Mai. I wouldn't mind those prices but can't find anything that cheap up here.

I flew last month. A certified test is required. It doesn't have to be a PCR test. Test must be from no more than one calendar day before flying (time of day doesn't matter, so don't worry about exceeding 24 hours.)

I got a rapid test at a Jomtien clinic for 690 baht. Got tested, walked around the corner to breakfast, walked back and my certified result was printed and waiting.

Here are the full CDC rules. You can take a medically supervised rapid test the day of or the day before your travel to the US. In Phuket I went to the local international clinic and had the ATK test and got a report on the clinic's letterhead in about 30 minutes for 500 baht. It was fine for my Qatar flight to the US. You don't need a PCR test. 

Look for a recent thread started by me in April. It has information about a clinic very near Big C Extra on Super Highway.

Cost is 500-600 baht. I used it last month to go to USA. 

10 hours ago, Wandr said:

Look for a recent thread started by me in April. It has information about a clinic very near Big C Extra on Super Highway.

Cost is 500-600 baht. I used it last month to go to USA. 

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!