Kasikorn Bank how to find K-bank debit card 16 digit number and renew

Hi i have a k-web shopping card that gives a 16 digit card number and is about to expire this month

I have a K-plus phone app but how can i find the details and renew as i really do not want to have to go into Kasikorn to sort it out

I am hoping it can be done online

Its only about 2 years old

many thanks

Not sure it can be done through the app but its easily visible etc through online banking via PC.

Having trawled through the Kplus app nothing there. You could always call the service centre and they speak English and get guidance there.

• Like 2

I have it linked to a direct debit  and had a notification that said it was about to expire.

I thought Kasikorn bank would have updated the....ah forget that i still forget where i am sometimes after all these years.

Got to love it here i know some things are so annoying but you can see why the locals just smile if not they would go crazy

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

I have it linked to a direct debit  and had a notification that said it was about to expire.

I thought Kasikorn bank would have updated the....ah forget that i still forget where i am sometimes after all these years.

Got to love it here i know some things are so annoying but you can see why the locals just smile if not they would go crazy

Kbank do not update the shopping card, you must cancel it and then re-apply. This can be done by accessing your account online using a pc

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

Was there no expiry  date visible on the card?

4 hours ago, norbra said:

Kbank do not update the shopping card, you must cancel it and then re-apply. This can be done by accessing your account online using a pc

That's my experience too. I think the OP was looking for extension of the same card number to maintain subscription however Kbank usually give a totally new card number. Still quite a good feature from Kbank. Always good to have web access as well as app access.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yeahbutif said:

I went to the bank to renew mine .she took me outside Said it has to be done at a ATM.

Was she pretty ? ???? I always find that the pretty ones helping is far better

• Haha 1

The name "Web Shopping Card" has obviously been discontinued.

K Web Shopping Card service has been renamed to
K Online Debit Card. You can continue using the service as usual.
To Apply New Card will be available soon!

https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/kbiz/individual/pages/pre-login.aspx

And the "apply ... will be available soon" does not sound too promising (seemingly not integrated to the app/website?).

Trying at the ATM might be worth a try.

I had this web shopping card for some years but as debit cards now can be enabled for online payment I lost interest.

Edited by KhunBENQ

The call centre told me about a month ago that you currently can't apply for an online virtual shopping card as the system is being changed. They gave an ETA of around Sept 2022.

Until then they enabled my ATM card for online purchases, but obviously this isn't as good a solution as having a separate virtual shopping card number.

On 6/7/2022 at 12:28 PM, ppppjjjj said:

The call centre told me about a month ago that you currently can't apply for an online virtual shopping card as the system is being changed. They gave an ETA of around Sept 2022.

Until then they enabled my ATM card for online purchases, but obviously this isn't as good a solution as having a separate virtual shopping card number.

Lets hope they don't change it the same way they changed their online banking interface. ie from bad to worse.