Rentimg Wheelchair in Pattaya?

webhost

My elderly mother is visiting me for a few weeks in Pattaya and I have discovered upon her arrival that she cannot walk for more than a minute anymore. Unfortunately she has been trying to hide this but her condition has deteriorated somewhat. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent a wheelchair for her for a few weeks or if there are any wheelchair shops? I am located at the Edge condo on corner of Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 13

Thanks for any help on this!

• Like 1

Fascino, Lazada, buy one for the short time she is here. Nearby to me there is a shop that appears to sell second hand items that come in from Japan (or maybe Korea), and a few wheel chairs are always on display. Its on the corner of Banglamung soi 43 and the Hwy 36 frontage Rd, SE bound. 

• Like 1

Fascino  is a big Pharmacy  chain in  Pattaya  they  sell Walking sticks, Wheelchairs, Zimmer frames, etc etc.. ....especially at  there  flagship store on Noth Pattaya Rd close to City hall bulding, but not the cheapest

• Like 1

3 hours ago, warrima said:

Not sure about Pattaya but most of the malls in Bangkok have wheelchairs at the information desk for patrons use. They also have pushchairs for kids which is what ive used. Just sign them out with id.

I know Central and Terminal 21 have wheelchairs (and baby strollers) to loan for use inside the mall, my wife used to sign out a stroller when our infant nephew was with us.

Central; information booth/bottom floor/Beach Rd entrance.

Terminal 21; information booth/bottom floor/entrance near the Dolphin roundabout.

7 hours ago, simon43 said:

I bought this one from Lazada:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/wheelchair-wheelchair-folding-wheelchair-solid-tire-no-inflation-i1513552782-s4002144073.html?search=1&spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.i40.30a85497Tn4sQI

It was delivered in only 2 days to my address in Thailand.  Lightweight, but can be used for people up to 100 Kg.

Damn, damn, damn.

I clicked on that link and now every time that I open Lazada's website, I am being offered wheelchairs. ????

19 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Damn, damn, damn.

I clicked on that link and now every time that I open Lazada's website, I am being offered wheelchairs. ????

So that's why I keep seeing adverts for sex toys.....

• Haha 1