Prince Charles told by U.K. leaders to stop meddling in politics amid immigration comment backlash

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

13 Children were allowed to sail across the English channel today from Calais to the U.K in dinghies, putting their lives at risk , as previously kids have drowned making that journey .

I wonder whether Charlie thinks that thats appalling  as well ?

It is. The uk govt should be ashamed that they didn’t allow them entry by safer means. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This link does not reflect the claims made by you in relation to this incident.

Missing is the correct number, the dinghy and the departure point. This omission goes to the need to provide a credible link at the time a claim is made.

OK, approximately 260 people have arrived in Dover/Kent today after arriving in numerous small boats from France and there were at least 12 Children among the group , as there were numerous small boats arriving at different times, the exact amount of people isn't known .

There were 12 Children counted and one baby (13 Children?), 

"This latest arrival brings the number of migrants arriving in Kent today to approximately 260 people.

At least seven small boats, presumably used during the crossings, have also been brought to Dover harbour.

More than 10,000 people have made the dangerous crossing so far this year."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/over-150-migrants-arrive-in-uk-border-force-rescue/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It is. The uk govt should be ashamed that they didn’t allow them entry by safer means. 

Which Country in the World does that ?

Which Country in the World provides transport for asylum seekers/illegal immigrants to use to get to their Country ?

Edited by Mac Mickmanus
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Which Country in the World does that ?

Which Country in the World provides transport for asylum seekers/illegal immigrants to use to get to their Country ?

Doesn’t change my view or previous response on how those fleeing terror, war or whatever has caused them to leave their home country should be treated. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK, approximately 260 people have arrived in Dover/Kent today after arriving in numerous small boats from France and there were at least 12 Children among the group , as there were numerous small boats arriving at different times, the exact amount of people isn't known .

There were 12 Children counted and one baby (13 Children?), 

"This latest arrival brings the number of migrants arriving in Kent today to approximately 260 people.

At least seven small boats, presumably used during the crossings, have also been brought to Dover harbour.

More than 10,000 people have made the dangerous crossing so far this year."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/over-150-migrants-arrive-in-uk-border-force-rescue/

We know there are many immigrants illegally crossing the channel, and sadly it includes children.

But where is your evidence that they have been "allowed" to do so. Suggesting, I guess, that the French authorities had knowingly let children making such a risky trip.

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I have read your link, but I cannot see where it is written that the Polish Government are laying on transport to bring the Ukraine's to Poland .

Does the link that you provided back up your claim that the Polish Government is providing transport to bring Ukrainians to Poland ?

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Doesn’t change my view or previous response on how those fleeing terror, war or whatever has caused them to leave their home country should be treated. 

I havent been to France recently . but is France really that bad these days ?

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have read your link, but I cannot see where it is written that the Polish Government are laying on transport to bring the Ukraine's to Poland .

Does the link that you provided back up your claim that the Polish Government is providing transport to bring Ukrainians to Poland ?

Most of those refugees arrived on trains from Ukraine. There have been numerous reports of train stations being shelled by Russia.

Nearly 200,000 Ukrainian Refugees Have Left Poland by Train to Other EU Countries

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/nearly-200000-ukrainian-refugees-have-left-poland-by-train-to-other-eu-countries/

Edited by ozimoron

5 minutes ago, candide said:

But where is your evidence that they have been "allowed" to do so. Suggesting, I guess, that the French authorities had knowingly let children making such a risky trip.

We don’t need sky to provide that evidence every day.  We have seen it plenty of times in the UK press. 

22 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It’s quite obviously the French who should be ashamed for not stopping them in the first place. UK Border Force and the bleeding hearts migrants water taxis are doing much more for their safety. 

Haven’t noticed the Irish dropping down to help either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Most of those refugees arrived on trains from Ukraine. There have been numerous reports of train stations being shelled by Russia.

Yes, there was the suggestion that the U.K should have provided safe transport for the Calais boat people to get to the UK and...................could you just scroll back to read the posts ?

The U.K has also provided visas and accommodation for Ukrainians and I believe that the current measures taken  by the UK Government to get rid of all the bogus asylum seekers is because they want to free up room for genuine asylum seekers , like Ukrainians 

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

We don’t need sky to provide that evidence every day.  We have seen it plenty of times in the UK press. 

It’s quite obviously the French who should be ashamed for not stopping them in the first place. UK Border Force and the bleeding hearts migrants water taxis are doing much more for their safety. 

We know you don't care to provide evidence! Lol!

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Doesn’t change my view on how illegal economic scrounges should be treated either. Booted straight out back to a French beach. 

First paragraph: nonsense. 

2nd paragraph: my view is not limited to how the U.K. should act. 

• Confused 1

Agreed but you need to provide it at least once in a an acceptable link. You haven't done so to my knowledge.

• Like 1

Just now, Loiner said:

Doesn’t change my view on how illegal economic scrounges should be treated either. Booted straight out back to a French beach. 

Completely disagree with your jaundiced views on those fleeing terror and persecution. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, there was the suggestion that the U.K should have provided safe transport for the Calais boat people to get to the UK and...................could you just scroll back to read the posts ?

The U.K has also provided visas and accommodation for Ukrainians and I believe that the current measures taken  by the UK Government to get rid of all the bogus asylum seekers is because they want to free up room for genuine asylum seekers , like Ukrainians 

Got a link?

Quite rightly so. Those poor women and children should be afforded safe haven until they are ready to rejoin their menfolk at home. Those are real refugees. 

For every woman and child helped, a bogus asylum seeking illegal Arab African or Asian male must be booted out of the UK. They are scrounging fakes. 

• Like 2

What bit do you want a link to ?

Your claim that the current measures taken  by the UK Government to get rid of all the bogus asylum seekers is because they want to free up room for genuine asylum seekers , like Ukrainians.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Agreed but you need to provide it at least once in a an acceptable link. You haven't done so to my knowledge.

Sorry, not going to pander to your definition of ‘acceptable’. Seen you play that game already. 

• Like 1

Sorry, not going to pander to your definition of ‘acceptable’. Seen you play that game already. 

It's not my game, it's the rules of this forum. "Acceptable" means in accordance with those rules.

Edited by ozimoron

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How should the Irish Government feel ?

Why haven't they provided daily boats from Calais to Dublin ?

Already made clear on this thread that my views are not only applicable to the uk govt. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your claim that the current measures taken  by the UK Government to get rid of all the bogus asylum seekers is because they want to free up room for genuine asylum seekers , like Ukrainians.

That is my opinion , (I stated "I believe") based on the fact that now the U.K are getting rid of bogus asylum seekers and it comes just months after the UK Gov were asking British citizens to allow Ukrainians to stay in their homes 

I don't have a link to my opinion 

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is my opinion , (I stated "I believe") based on the fact that now the U.K are getting rid of bogus asylum seekers and it comes just months after the UK Gov were asking British citizens to allow Ukrainians to stay in their homes 

I don't have a link to my opinion 

so you would admit to not have any basis for holding that opinion?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1