Over 35m logins for cannabis cultivation registration, uncontrolled use warned

snoop1130

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You left out the also used "Gateway drug" reference....

Completely slipped my mind , probably due to the inevitable (alleged) cannabis induced short term memory loss,   come to think of it I've not heard either of those tired old mantras for a while, 

15 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

My guess is, the Thai's see a lucrative market from us foreigners buying up all their ganja.  

This real good, buy now.. .. smoke now boom boom all night.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

We, means the people that stay and live in Thailand. Though you could get that much. Sorry, as that was not the case. Neither did I mean that we all will do it, as some do not come in contact with things at all. However, we have dealt with drunk people, yaba users and now another 5 million pot heads. But, never mind. You do not need to understand what it´s going to do to the Thai community.

I don't even understand your post ! How have you "dealt with drunk people and yaba users"?  Are you one of the Thai Visa armchair vigilantes,?    I was watching the news earlier tonight and there still seems to be plenty of "yaba users and drunk people about" so you haven't dealt with them very well have you Action man. I'm sure 5 million drug crazed pot heads are shaking in their boots

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't even understand your post ! How have you "dealt with drunk people and yaba users"?  Are you one of the Thai Visa armchair vigilantes,?    I was watching the news earlier tonight and there still seems to be plenty of "yaba users and drunk people about" so you haven't dealt with them very well have you Action man. I'm sure 5 million drug crazed pot heads are shaking in their boots

What are you assuming that "deal with" means? That I work with it, scare them or beat em up? Is that your only take on things. I was just talking about dealing with them as a part of ordinary life. Seems to me, that you have lived a hard life, where everything means scaring and using violence. A let that go for you, as it´s not at all my bag of chips.