Parliament passes 1st reading of Marriage Equality Bill, paving way for same sex marriage

snoop1130

1 hour ago, TooMuchTime said:

One step closer to the destruction of Thailand.  This western garbage needs to stay in the west.

The farang have been slowly infesting Thailand like roaches and I am waiting the day the Thais take drastic measures to eliminate this trash influence.

Toomuchtime....I understand why you took this pseudo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

What is a dee?

Ok as far as i know in the The feminine looking girl in a lesbian relation. Toms are their male acting looking counterpart. Of course this is not the same in all Thai lesbian relations. At least this is how it was explained to me. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

One step closer to the destruction of Thailand.  This western garbage needs to stay in the west.

The farang have been slowly infesting Thailand like roaches and I am waiting the day the Thais take drastic measures to eliminate this trash influence.

15 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

Too much time on your hands and don’t know how to use them? Use the power of your wrist. It might help cleaning up your brain.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

Thais take drastic measures to eliminate this trash influence.

With respect, the Thais are discussing to introduce your "western trash garbage"

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1