How to apply for LTR Visa (Long-Term Resident)

I have seen the announcements but am having a hard time finding any visa agency that deals with the LTR. I have also been unable to find a government site where I can apply for it. I know the cost is going to change Sept 1 but I would like to apply before that and be in Thailand before then. I have been on the immigration and BOI sites and there isn't anyway to apply, but they have all the details and criteria listed, does it not come into effect until Sept 1 or can you not apply for it until then? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Chevol said:

I have seen the announcements but am having a hard time finding any visa agency that deals with the LTR. I have also been unable to find a government site where I can apply for it. I know the cost is going to change Sept 1 but I would like to apply before that and be in Thailand before then. I have been on the immigration and BOI sites and there isn't anyway to apply, but they have all the details and criteria listed, does it not come into effect until Sept 1 or can you not apply for it until then? 

It will be available from September 1. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Sounds too good to be true, my UN pension alone would qualify me, and I could apply a IO? ????????????????