Thaksin compares marijuana to opium, says education is needed and proper science

webfact

Oh, OK, I'll just lap that info up then since it's coming from you, oh delusional one. How about you come back and face the music instead of trying desperately to stay relevant by spreading rubbish?!

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 1

Hello ,

The banter is absolutely ridiculous !! 

Just like alcohol you have laws , They have set rules and laws by age limit you must be over 20 years old , None shall be consumed or used if you are in school , University ect… 

Many places in the world have made mariajuna legal for medical or personal consumption.

Seems to me Thailand ???????? You have more problems with alcohol and unsafe road safety and lack of enforcement of it then coming out with these crazy assumptions !! 

• Like 1

I know this might be an unpopular question, most seem to welcome legalization of planting and using weed.

But how does that make traffic in Thailand safer? After this legalization, I fear the traffic more than ever. Thais high on something in the traffic, should concern everyone. Their use of ice is well known. Doesn't get better with weed in the mix, for sure. Their crazy driving added with weed is a scary combo.

Just a question. I don't mind legalization on general basis, but there is a downside, as I see it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

I know this might be an unpopular question, most seem to welcome legalization of planting and using weed.

But how does that make traffic in Thailand safer? After this legalization, I fear the traffic more than ever. Thais high on something in the traffic, should concern everyone. Their use of ice is well known. Doesn't get better with weed in the mix, for sure. Their crazy driving added with weed is a scary combo.

Just a question. I don't mind legalization on general basis, but there is a downside, as I see it.

No difference with alcohol in Thailand # in road fatalities in the world !! Enforcement in Thailand is needed , I’ve seen alcohol neglect that’s killed people in Thailand they give the family money and walk away scott free !! In America ???????? We call that vehicular homicide jail and civil lawsuits for a offender.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2baht said:

Well, it's not rocket science, just say no!

this new law is mainly for thai people, like locals who grew it already for generations!

older lady across from where we live has a few plants for making tea, that relaxes her before going to sleep!

marihuana has many medical benefits!

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He compared the drug to opium, spoke of its alleged addictive qualities, his personal experiences seeing friends "fearing they would jump" and called for proper science and education

It would be much closer to the truth to compare himself to heroin. I've seen many people addicted to him and it didn't do any good to them either...

• Haha 1