Thaksin compares marijuana to opium, says education is needed and proper science

webfact

On 6/23/2022 at 8:21 AM, brianthainess said:

'We' ?  you mean ' You simply do not no that'  while the rest of us are pretty sure alcohol has many adverse effects including physical addiction and heaps of body/brain damage.

No, if I wrote "we", then I mean that. Because, as you say "pretty sure" Mmmmm.... that´s not a 100, right? Because you can´t be 100 % sure, as there is not as much research done. Pretty sure, that´s what I wrote in the post you quoted too.

Edited by Gottfrid

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I am 100% sure alcohol has many adverse effects including physical addiction and heaps of body/brain damage and I am backed up by every scientific study that has ever been made about the effects of alcohol.

You are misinformed and living in denial.

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Your last question. You don´t know?

Ok, let´s say that is the case. I am not living in denial. The only thing I am stating is that there is less studies on one then another. But, we disregard that. Only because one DRUG is less harmful than another it is ok to promote that one? Should we take that as the main goal is to get everybody stoned instead of drunk. Hell Yeah! That will be much better. Or? Eh?

8 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

And again, you are very wrong.

No, I am not!

9 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

If your chosen drug is alcohol, please feel free to enjoy it but do not come on here trying to push your beliefs onto others, just because their choices do not suit you.

So, only you can do such thing? BTW, not choosing alcohol. Where did I say that?

4 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, I am not!

So, only you can do such thing? BTW, not choosing alcohol. Where did I say that?

No, I am not!

I have just shown you that you are wrong.

Please, this should not be too difficult to understand, the writing is not joined up, put down your bottle and re-read my post.

as for: not choosing alcohol. Where did I say that?

Again, not reading my post, I said 'if'.

Edited by Bert got kinky

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I am 100% sure alcohol has many adverse effects including physical addiction and heaps of body/brain damage and I am backed up by every scientific study that has ever been made about the effects of alcohol.

You are misinformed and living in denial.

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

......and there are heaps of studies/researched material quite available for those whom wish to consider alcohol benign and lesser than compared to other addictive and destructive stimulants, any of which isn't Ganja. 

The greater societal difference is that alcohol has been somewhat, and historically, deemed ok and acceptable. 

Rarely, have alcohol substances universally been demonized as the highly manufactured ideals/mores put upon so called "illicit" stimulants might be engaged in. 

15 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

No, I am not!

I have just shown you that you are wrong.

Please, this should not be too difficult to understand, the writing is not joined up, put down your bottle and re-read my post.

as for: not choosing alcohol. Where did I say that?

Again, not reading my post, I said 'if'.

No, you have not shown me <deleted>? Just posting your opinion as I am.

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I'm saying that you don't have the know how to understand information, so I don't want to waste any more time trying to explain reality to you.

Goodbye space cadet.

But, you are wrong, I understand everything you are posting. I just have a different opinion and take on the information. If that makes you believe that people do not understand you. That´s really sad. Probably supported by a big hubris.

Before you also said that no one is promoting marijuana or cannabis. But just look at you. Green colored " Smoke weed every day" If that is not promotion, then please do not take a job at a marketing agency. ????????

Edited by Gottfrid

On 6/22/2022 at 7:39 PM, robblok said:

No I back my stuff up with science, and research while you back it up with ..... nothing.

Cannabis has been researched in more liberal countries like the Netherlands for decades. All science points to alcohol being far more dangerous. Even Brit Scientists agree and rank alcohol high risk. 

I think im the only one that posted some research nobody else did so yea im intitled to call people uninformed and you too as you seem to think cannabis has not been researched much. Just that something is illegal does not mean they don't research it.  Some countries might say it but its been researched for decades in my country. 

Its just a fact that many on this forum don't want to admit that alcohol is worse because then they cant look down on pot users anymore. I am not saying that pot is harmless as no drug ever is.

https://journal.nzma.org.nz/journal-articles/alcohol-is-more-harmful-than-cannabis (THC / Ethanol (alcohol)) coparison

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11660210  (harm score see graph)

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320895  (alchol more damaging for brain health then marijuana)

drug.jpg

alcohol 2.jpg

Ok, I will be sticking with Mushrooms and LSD  

Everyone duck,,,, Here comes that yellow submarine again, da#m..

Edited by garyk

OK, I'm getting very confused about the ganja that I have been buying, I think that the strain that I have bought must be broken, as I can't seem to emulate the results that the good Doctor T. describes.

The decriminalization of cannabis occurred on 9th June (over 2 weeks ago) and I have been abusing my body since.

However, at no time have I had the urge to jump off a building nor have I had bad dreams or turned into an addict (opium type addiction or otherwise).

Am I doing something wrong and how long do I have to keep the suppository in?

Someone please help me with some 'proper science' in this matter.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

OK, I'm getting very confused about the ganja that I have been buying, I think that the strain that I have bought must be broken, as I can't seem to emulate the results that the good Doctor T. describes.

The decriminalization of cannabis occurred on 9th June (over 2 weeks ago) and I have been abusing my body since.

However, at no time have I had the urge to jump off a building nor have I had bad dreams or turned into an addict (opium type addiction or otherwise).

Am I doing something wrong and how long do I have to keep the suppository in?

Someone please help me with some 'proper science' in this matter.

I had the self same problem and being naive all I asked was "what do I do with this stuff ?"  How was to even question the validity of the reply which was "stick it up your a**e  wan***r". Last time I'll ask advice on that or leave the toilet door open ????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Excel said:

I had the self same problem and being naive all I asked was "what do I do with this stuff ?"  How was to even question the validity of the reply which was "stick it up your a**e  wan***r". Last time I'll ask advice on that or leave the toilet door open ????

One should never leave the toilet door open, there's a bog roll thief on the loose, who is prolificer (more prolific) then those pesky Humphreys that keep nicking my milk. ????

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Haha 1