Wise login failed repeatedly but Wise not helping

My computer got infected with ransomware and I had to format it. All my essentials were backed up onto an external HDD in a caddy so I thought hey, a pain but I'll reload clean and it'll get rid of the rubbish too. So I did. All nice and clean plus I bought Office Pro Plus 21 (don't bother folks, Office 10 and 16 are better) to treat myself. Running Windows 10 as it's an older Dell Latitude but then I'm old too. I've got Wise on that machine again, but I also have it on another all-in-one machine my wife uses, plus my smart-phone.

Here's the point - I cannot log in. I couldn't log in on my old email, because at the time of ransomware I didn't have my email details on my wife's machine I decided to change to a g-mail address. Wise dutifully demanded proof of identity via my telephone number and identity via a photo of me clutching my passport emailed to them. Sigh but hey - TIT. So I sent it to them.

That was Monday 20th, now still waiting for a response and I still cannot log in. Got an email confirming  my details - that's it. So I emailed them Tuesday asking them to sort it out and including a screen shot plus my photo again Think I'll bite the bullet and phone them up and see if they do actually have customer service or not. 

Does anyone know if I can sign up again afresh and ignore the old account or will my details, email address and phone number still be on file and prevent it. It really is a pain as normally they are spot-on efficient at transfers, taking seconds only.

Ok, called Singapore, lovely lady sorted it all out in a short efficient phone call, another new password and now everything is fine on all devices. Stayed with me until I was able to log on properly again bless her.

• Like 1