Things To Do When You're Bored

Harry Palmer

Try to not think about polar bears

This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about polar bears anyway.

Get yourself as nauseated as possible

Best achieved by looking straight up and spinning around. Try to be so dizzy you can't even stand up.

Step off a curb with eyes shut, imagine it's a Sukhumvit

To get any benefit out of this one, you have to have a good imagination. Don't step off immediately, build up to it. Step off and...AHHHHHH!!!!!

Pull out a hair, stick in someone's ear

Best done to sleeping people. Added challenge in having no one else around, because then you can't blame it on anyone else. Try to beat your record number of times before the person catches on.

This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about polar bears anyway.

Best achieved by looking straight up and spinning around. Try to be so dizzy you can't even stand up.

To get any benefit out of this one, you have to have a good imagination. Don't step off immediately, build up to it. Step off and...AHHHHHH!!!!!

Best done to sleeping people. Added challenge in having no one else around, because then you can't blame it on anyone else. Try to beat your record number of times before the person catches on.

Here's another live one. :o I hope Ajarn gets up and running very soon

Get a big juicy piece of steak and hang it from a string attached to a long stick and out into the soi........just high enough to watch all the soi dogs trying to get at it......this would stop traffic and cause a huge uproar. :o

That's a very unkind remark ... especially to a newbie like myself.

May I suggest that you try swallowing your tongue, dr_Pat_Pong :D

Ajarn have far worse members than me, you lot are just lucky that they haven't quite worked out how to register here yet :D

Put a load of underwear on a wire stretched across a major Soi at second floor level (so they can see, but can't get it). :o

Oh for godness sake .. spare us your underwear wolf5370 (is that short for wolf-gang?) ... this is a family-oriented board :D

34891048586464.jpg34891099536464.jpg

Try to remember as many sayings of Michael Caine as possible, e.g. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". :o

No no no ... I think it goes 'You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off' ... marmite old chap. :D

Well, surprise, surprise! Someone even more pedantic than me!! I was almost about to post an apology for getting it wrong, but I decided to check.... According to Google, there are 833 references to "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" and there are 853 references to "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". So there! -_-:D:wub::D (Anybody got the video? VCD? :D )

Try to remember as many sayings of Michael Caine as possible, e.g. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". :o

No no no ... I think it goes 'You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off' ... marmite old chap. :D

Well, surprise, surprise! Someone even more pedantic than me!! I was almost about to post an apology for getting it wrong, but I decided to check.... According to Google, there are 833 references to "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" and there are 853 references to "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". So there! :(:D:wub::D (Anybody got the video? VCD? :D )

Don't mess with me on this one marmite ... I know these things ... camp Freddie was a good mate of my dad -_-

Ajarn have far worse members than me, you lot are just lucky that they haven't quite worked out how to register here yet :D

HP has a point.

George. Maybe you should stop any new memberships until after ajarn is back up and running. Otherwise we'll all find ourselves playing acronym games instead of discussing real issuses like "Eye no vat awl BGs are munny grubbing hores, but I fownd a good wun." :o

This bloke joined the forum on 30th June, has anyone noted how many posts he has made, already an advanced memeber, at the rate he's going he will be a super member by Monday!!

An to be frank the posts I have seen are really boring, including his jokes :o

My sentiments exactly. :D

We're being infected by ajarn.com, and it's so true to my previous post - Harry has even owned up to being author of 'What Came First - Chicken/Egg' etc...

Come on now HP, we don't want a merger but we can accomodate you until A.C is back online and then you have to go home ok? :D

Come on now HP, we don't want a merger but we can accomodate you until A.C is back online and then you have to go home ok? :D

My mum always told me it was time to go home when the street lights came on. :o

'What Came First - Chicken/Egg'

The Egg. It came from what ever Chicken-like creature that evolved in to Chicken in the next generation (i.e. the egg when it hatched had the mutated genes that made it close enough to a chicken to be a chicken, but far enough away from it's chicken-like predecessor to not be a chicken-like-predecessor as much as a chicken). :D

Oh, was that rhetorical? :o

Cluck!