Baby Overstaying on a Non-F Visa

My wife, son (8 months old) and I are on Non-Immigrant F type visas. Long story short, our 90 days is up tomorrow and although its a 1 year visa we have that 90 day entry limit. Am sponsored by a ministry in Nonthaburi and by the time the immigration would be able to extend it, it would be a week or so of overstaying so have decided for my wife and I to fly to Phom Penh on a day trip which is cheaper and less of a hassle (anyone who has had to deal with Nonthaburi Immigration would agree I suspect).

My questions is, would I have any problems with my 8 month old. I don't want to bring him along for the flight to Cambodia and my parents are in town so could look after him. An agent said children are not able to be prosecuted for overstaying and we intend to leave Bangkok on the 31st of July for a trip anyway. 

Just wanted to know if anyone has had this experience, and would it be okay if my son doesnt get that new stamp on his passport while his parents do.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Children under the age of 15 are not fined for a overstay. For any punishment it is up to the age of 18.

Thank you, so we wouldn't have any issue with the officers once we leave  the country? And also when my child wants to come back with us in the future?

7 minutes ago, Bakhtiar said:

Thank you, so we wouldn't have any issue with the officers once we leave  the country? And also when my child wants to come back with us in the future?

Correct. Immigration effectively ignore overstays by minors. At worst, there would be an inconsequential stamp in the baby's passport.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Children under the age of 15 are not fined for a overstay. For any punishment it is up to the age of 18.

Officeress at Changwattana looked at my son's passport and told him that when he'll reach 14 they (Imm Police) will send him to jail. (he was born in Thailand and had passport w/o any stamps and visas issued at the Embassy and that moment he was 12-ish). 

Very sweet f***ng b**ch found these kinda entertaining and even laughed at her joke. Seekening, right?