Kanchanaburi - Detached house wanted to rent long-term

simon43

I'm in Kan right now, looking to rent a small (1 bedroom+), detached house with its own private garden or land.  Ideally, I'm looking for something 'Thai-style' outside of town, village or rural location, not modern, with about half a rai of garden or land.

If anyone living in this area can suggest a property or how to find one, I'd appreciate it.  I did apply to join the Kanchanaburi expat Facebook group, but no-one has yet approved by application, so I can't post my property request there...

32 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I thought you were looking at Koh Chang a couple of weeks ago ....

I looked already at Koh Chang, Samui and Phuket ????  I drove up from Phuket yesterday.  Phuket and Samui have changed for the worse (in my opinion) since I lived there or visited years ago. I took a drive around Kan today and it doesn't seem to have changed much since my last visits, especially nice outside the town.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I looked already at Koh Chang, Samui and Phuket ????  I drove up from Phuket yesterday.  Phuket and Samui have changed for the worse (in my opinion) since I lived there or visited years ago. I took a drive around Kan today and it doesn't seem to have changed much since my last visits, especially nice outside the town.

Best stay there in a guest house and ask around and about with the Thai locals. 

• Thanks 1