Thailand aims to attract more Chinese tourists after two Thai-China flights initially granted operational approval

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

When they come this time, would you please advise them to leave any viruses at home?

Its not like they brought any last time really. It was a surprise, but consensus was it came from the West, like all things bad. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Its not like they brought any last time really. It was a surprise, but consensus was it came from the West, like all things bad. 

Was the middle east ruled out...my money is still on it being a payback for the Uyghurs that got out of hand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

When they come this time, would you please advise them to leave any viruses at home?

I think they achieved their goal for the immediate future, 15 million covid deaths.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Spitting is illegal and subject to a fine in China. They will be turned off by such name. Probably suitable for your kind. 

I know its illegal in China, But its not illegal in Thailand is it ?.... Second road, North Pattaya  outside my wife"s business premises   emptying their Noses, and Urinating against property  which i am turned off by ..;. any more of your dumb advice?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, placnx said:

With all the surveillance and face recognition, maybe the spitters won't be able to get a passport.

Spitters, Urinaters ,  Turd droppers,      yes i've seen their kids    ( with the parents) crapping  on the footpath outside  Alcazar theatre, then casually walk away, and they complain about soi dogs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1